Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411324 by Troy Platt Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:22 am
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 04:14:27 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mrs . Margret Nelson" <[email protected]>
Subject: Urgent Response

Good day

My name is Mrs Margret Nelson . I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 85 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband; I have been touched to donate from what i have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds.

As i lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you, i want to WILL a total sum of US$5.5 million to you which i want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for your family which i will inform you on how to share all, please for further information contact me ASAP.

Best Regards,
Mrs Margret Nelson

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement