Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411333 by Troy Platt Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:41 am
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 08:53:20 +0000
Subject: Opportunity for life time investment
Organization: financialconsultant-loan.icu
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hello friend Hope this message found u in a good health ? I have the mandate of some investors that require me to find good projects that need funding with good ROI. Do you want Investment loan and sponsorship of any kind? Then We assist in global loan,if you have a good project that needs a financial assistant. We offer flexible loans and funding for various projects bypassing the usual rigorous procedures. This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback: For * Starting up a Franchise * Business Acquisition * Business Expansion * Commercial Real Estate purchase * Contract Execution * Oil & Gas/General Business Motto: SUBSTANTIATES and we will build a strong business relationship for eternity. Alex Wilson Financial Consultant

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement