Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411336 by Troy Platt Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:44 am
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 23:22:03 -0400
Subject: Greetings of the Lord to you
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

greetings from the lord,

i'm Mrs Taylor Fadwa, am from Indonesia but my husband is from Hanoi and we live in the UK, my husband lost on 16 August 2016, meanwhile I have been suffering from cancer for a long time, the doctor said that the current stage uncontrollable and I have a few more months to live

Dear, I want you to tell me more about yourself: (1) Are you married? (2) Are you Christian or Muslim and how strong is your faith? (3) How many children do you and your family have with you?

According to the doctors and the result they gave me, I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and gradually killed me, I can not even stand up or walk on my own without the help of a doctor or encouragement and that is the main reason while I contacted you because I can not carry out the project by myself, please do not disappoint me

Thanks to your interest, before my husband's death he worked with the British government for $ 4.7 million but death kept him away before the money was sent to my bank account. My husband was an optimist before his death, also encouraged me to help the poor people because since we got married we could not get On any child. Because of my health, I sent $ 2 million to my hometown of Indonesia and deposited $ 700,000 in hospital for my medication.

Please i will send the remaining $ 2 million to help me donate it to the orphanage and widows organization there in your country as instructed by my late husband, since we did not have any children to inherit this money, please do not discriminate on ethnicity when dealing with this project. From the information, thank you God bless you and your family.

I wanted to give this money for the under privileged people in over there through you, Thank you for your attention to my situation and i pray that God will give you a good heart to handle this project with sincerity because i will not be there watching you for this project or know how you spend the money, but God will be there to see you, you should take 30% of the total money for your personal use and use the rest for charity work.

Please my dear i need you to help me and handle this project and once am strong i will join you at once okay and my God will keep on blessing you for me okay

Well, I have confidence in you, I'll call my bank manager to see how best to transfer money to you in your country. Please do not tell anyone about this money until you get it and go ahead with the project. This is my address # 42 Eamont Close, LE2, United Kingdom Leicester, I need 1
.Your Full Name: -----------
Your home Address --------
Your Phone Number - ----
Your Occupation -------
Your Age --------
Your Nearest Airport -------
Your country --------
Your Email Address ---- ----

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement