Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411398 by FishyMails Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:44 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 10:12:05 +0100
Subject: Your account has now been credited with the value of $ 10.5 million

Attention Beneficiary

I urge to inform you that your Name appears in Nigeria National News PAPER for those that Nigeria Government is owing and published for immediately payment / Are you AWARE??

Your account has now been credited with the value of $ 10.5 million, by First Bank of Nigeria and please, I urge you to kindly check your account to reconfirm if this fund has received into your account and to be sure. call immediately

This is because having considered numerous petitions from unpaid contractors/ inheritance funds beneficiaries and the international communities advises concerning the debt Nigerian government owed to foreigners globally and The office of the Presidency and the Federal ministry of Finance of this dispensation have unanimously agreed to transfer your fund to your account today.

If this fund is not yet in your account, Please, Kindly Reconfirm your full Banking details/ Phone Number/ Copy of your Passport because there is allot of mistake/ change in your file by the previous administration

Regard
DR. FRED GREEN
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FIRST BANK NIGERIA

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement