Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411457 by hallonkev Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:19 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:Jun 3, 2020, 05:09
Subject:hello my dear friend

hello my dear friend .
It s God directive to you i am Harum Quang from Indonesia while my husband is from Thailand and we live in UK .i lost my husband on 16th of August 2015.

With tears i write and i know that i will not make it back to life . i m COVID 19 VIRUS victim while still in hospital , i have been struggling for my survive and doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollably and I have a few times to live . i have to tell this but you will promise me to fulfill my wishers . i sold my house , my business and fund was banked

i have sent one million dollars to my home town ( Indonesia ) and have deposited 700,000.00 dollars to the hospital for my medication ,the balance $3.8 million i contacted with trust ,understand and as God fearing person who can help me carry out this project in you country or any Country . someone who can take this project very serious.

i want to send the remaining fund to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and the widows over there in you country as i instructed since i did not have any children to inherit this money.
Please do not discriminate on religion,race,ethnicity when handling this project .I would love to talk to you on the phone,but the problem is that i do not know the language and can not speak well due to pains, i decide to put is in writing , while i m still in hospital bed .thanks Harum

Sent from my iPhone
Advertisement