Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411459 by hallonkev Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:24 am
Date:Jun 3, 2020, 05:46
Subject:Dear FRIEND (Project implementation).

Dear FRIEND

I am General Phills Harrison from USA but presently in Syria for peace keeping mission. I want to recommend you as a reliable foreign investor and project manager. I am seeking your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate in your country. I am sorry if this is not in line with your profession. I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up, develop the project worth $40 million and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.

Am not in the position to handle this now, due to urgency and also the need of a foreign partner in the execution of the project, because we as serving Generals in the army we are not allowed to do business in anyway while in service even if we have the money to invest. Because it is against the military policy. I have put all in prayer and have been advised to proceed with you and get some clarifications both ways. Before I am able to give out the information that will enable you access the funds to proceed with this investment project, I would need some information from you. Meanwhile I have agreed to give you 30% of the $40 million for your assistance, but if am not lucky to come back safe I will want you to give 70% of the investment to charity for personal reasons known to me.

1. Your full name and complete address
2. Your mobile telephone number
3. Do you own your business? If yes, what is the name of your Company?
4. How many Partners do you have?
5. Have you handled large funds, and successfully?
6. Are your partners willing to cooperate?
7. In your country of resident, are you known to the government, or do you work with the government in any way?
8. Have you ever been prosecuted by any government world wide?
If you can handle this then write to me on my private email ([email protected])

Bear in mind that funds in question are my legitimate aquired money so you will not have any problem with it.

AND FOR THE BELOW MESSAGE THE MONEY $ 25 MILLION IS IN THE BANK

I also need your urgent assistance to receive funds $25 million for safe keeping for me till I come back to meet with you, I will give you 30% for your assistance and bear in mind that this money are my legitimate acquired funds so you will never have any problem as I intend to live and invest the money in your name in any lucrative business you may suggest and you will assume the position of director, once you receive the funds you start up any business you can handle and also send some money to my kids in school and the one in hospital, then keep the rest money safe till I come back, upon your positive response to this email, I will tell you source of the funds and how you will be receiving them, Please keep this personally to yourself and do not disclose to anybody

Please reply to my private email that you have receive this message and I will get back to you with further information on how you will receive the funds.

I attach some of my pictures for you to see and I also want you to send me some of your pictures too when you reply back.

Regards,

General Phills Harrison.
[email protected]
Advertisement