Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411479 by FishyMails Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:04 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 10:27:07 +0000
Subject:

Atten: ,

My name is General Felix Kadangha Abalo (FAT) and I am the National Security Adviser to the President République Togolaise.

The Attention of the President of the Republique Togolaise has been drawn to complaints and petitions from the United States Government, Chines Government and its Embassies, following the confession of some arrested scammers who motioned your name as one of their victim, Due to the numerous non- foreign payments beneficiaries and contractors complained to the president about their foreign payments (Inheritance payment, Contract payment and Lottery payments). The President is embarrassed by this disclosure and is very sorry for the inconveniences you might have experienced with the non-release of your foreign payment.

I have been instructed by the President to direct the Debt Management Office (DMO) to release the sum of US$1.950 Million (One Million, Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) to you as your compensation rights out of the total $16, 023.000.00 USD recovered And the Federal Government of Togo has entered a debt buyback agreement with the Central Bank and the Local banks to enable you get your payment without delay.
The government has written a bank draft of $1,950,000.00 US dollars on your favor as evidenced in this message, For this reason I therefore urge you to contact the Financial Tax Force with your home address to enable then send your cheque to you.

FINANCIAL TAX FORCE CONTACT.
Contact person: William Ward
E-mail: [email protected]

Contact Financial Tax Force with the below data:
1\. Full names:...................
2\. Address:…………….
3\. Telephones:……….

4\. Fax numbers……

This government is hinged on the rule of law and due process. No responsible government will fold its arms while the reputation and image of the country is tarnished by unscrupulous element.
View the attached file of your bank draft check for your perusal contact the Financial Tax Force with your address for the delivery of your check.

Yours faithfully,
General Felix Kadangha Abalo (FAT)

National Security Adviser to the President.
Republique Togolaise.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement