Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411483 by Troy Platt Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:28 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 09:47:27 +0100
Subject: Hello

Hello

This is to bring your notice that I have paid for the Reactivation fee and the Delivery fee of your ATM Master Card, The ATM card value is US$450.000.00 United States dollars and the daily withdrawal limit is the sum of US$450 making it the total of 1000 days.

Here is your package details

Number of Item: 2 ATM card protection envelope and manual Sealed
Reference Code: BKL/090/ZZ/XX/11-041

You are advise to comply with their terms and conditions in other for you to receive the delivery safely.

Company Name: Speedway Courier Delivery Company
Delivery Agent Name: Femi Ogunbiyi
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: +2347083778027
Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos State, Nigeria.

It is imperative that you include your Reference Code #: BKL/090/ZZ/XX/11-041. as the subject on any correspondence with the courier company respectively to ensure timely response so that they can delivered your ATM MASTER CARD to your designated home address without any more delay. Like I stated early the delivery charges has been paid by me but I did not pay their official keeping charges since they refused, and they did it because they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increase as they told me that their keeping charges is US$65

contact them today to avoid increase of their official keeping fee as you have been told. Please kindly let me know once you receive your ATM MASTER CARD.

Congratulations

Regards
Rufiu Lawal
ATM MASTER CARD OFFICE UNITED BANK INTERNATIONAL

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement