Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411487 by Troy Platt Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:02 am
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 07:00:40 -1200
Subject: From Mr. Henry Smith

Dear

I hereby to bring it to your kind understanding that taxes and fees will not stop our mutual business partnership or relationship which will benefit both of us now and in future to come. I have discussed and partner very well with the Bank of Africa to convey the total Fund to you in your Country. The Governor bank of Africa have given a very good promise to use the Corona Virus ( COVIDE-19 ) as a point of excuse in His office and bank management to seal the total Fund, into a consignment metallic trunk box to convey it to your City in Country and locate you via your home address for the delivery of the funds to your house address.

NOTE: Right now the bank representative and the international delivery Agent of the bank of Africa is currently in the United States of America with your consignment box. I will give you the full name and the telephone number of the International Diplomat in the United States so that you will contact Him directly to reason with Him as your brother and your friend to enable Him to give you the rightful date which He will be coming over to your country to meet you in your house and deliver the consignment box to you.

My very good friend, I am very happy with this very development and I need your urgent and immediate co-operation to this very good development as well.

I look forward to hear from you.

With best regards,

Mr. Henry Smith

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement