Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411539 by hallonkev Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:43 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:03 AM
Subject: Please parmit me to share my life story

Hello,

From Miss. Aminaata Issa
PLOT 124 RUE 19 COCODY 01.
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.

Please parmit me to share my life story

Peace be with you the faithful, I know you might be surprised to receive this message from me being that we have not seen each other face to face. Please accept my apology if you find this mail offensive. Please parmit me to share my life story with you. my name is Miss Aminata issa Ahmed my late father was

the Director General of Cocoa industry in Cote d'Ivoire which Mr. Laurent Gbagbo, the former president of Cote d'Ivoire used to finance his last election but unfortunately he lost the election and things turned upside down in my country.

Immediately after he lost the election, rebels started harassing and killing known opponents and in the process, our house located in the city of Duekoue was attacked and burnt by the rebels loyal to the current president, Dr.Alassane Ouattara.

During the said attack by the rebels, I lost my mother and two brothers and after one week, I found my father and my junior brother in the hospital .

However, before my father`s death, he informed me about the sum of US $8,500.000 (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars which he deposited in a bank here in Cote d'Ivoire and he instructed me to look for a reliable foreign partner who will act as my guardian and

receive the fund in his account as the beneficiary and help to invest the fund on my behalf in his country.

I sincerely solicit for your assistance to secure this inheritance on my behalf.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Aminata issa
Advertisement