Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411626 by FishyMails Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:45 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 11:04:01 +0000
Subject: HELLO d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!q112EW

Dear friend,

I sent you a mail earlier but not sure if you received it, kindly get
back to me as soon as possible for I have a vital information to give
you.

Best regards,
mrs,,
JUDITH,

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#411829 by FishyMails Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:32 pm
Date: 2020-06-08 6:45:03 PM +00:00
Subject: Hello my dear,

Hello my dear,

I sent this mail praying it will found you in a good condition of health, since I myself are in a very critical health condition in which I sleep every night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day, I am Mrs Judith Fahad a widow suffering from long time illness, my Doctor told me recently that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem, What disturbs me most is my stroke sickness, Having known my condition, I decided to contact a good person that will utilize my dream, I need a very honest and God fearing person who can use this for Charity works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privilege and to promote the word of God and the effort that the house of God is maintained.

I do not need a telephone communication in this regard because of my health. Please I want your sincerely and urgent answer to know if you will be able to execute this project, and I will give you more information on how the fund will be transferred to your bank account. I am waiting for your reply.

May God Bless you,
Mrs. Judith Fahad

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#411855 by FishyMails Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:04 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-06-09 10:37:11 AM +00:00
Subject: THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME.

Dear Friend,
Greetings to you and your family in the name of God. In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I believe everyone will die someday. My name is MRS. JUDITH FAHAD , I was one time guest speaker in Oman embassies in United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Canada, Gambia, and Turkey, I resided in Republic of Turkey for 15years but I am Oman nationality but presently residing in Israel where am taking treatment. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business and job. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so I have decided to give almost to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in Oman , Algeria, Malaysia and Gambia.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money, which no one knows of, is the huge cash deposited with a financial Company, six Million dollars (US$6,000,000) Please all i want you to do is to help me collect this Money and dispatch it to charity organizations.

Please use this money for the churches and less privileged. I have set aside 40% for you and for your time. God be with you. and if you know that you can help I will be very happy to hear from you Please, send reply and all correspondences to my LAWYER and also remember to send your private email address for effective communications:
Full Name : HAMZA YUSUF MUSTAPHA.
Email Contact: [email protected]

Your sister in the Lord.
FAHAD JUDITH.
ImageImage