Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#409877 by Troy Platt Thu May 07, 2020 8:28 am
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 01:55:08 -0700
Subject: URGENT ....URGENT .....URGENT

CBN logo

TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS-NIGERIA
FROM THE DESK OF: Godwin Emefiele
New Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN),
International Remittance Department,
Corporate Headquarters: # CBN House, Tinubu Square,
213 Eleke Crescent-Victoria Island, Marina,
Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo
Ikoyi Lagos Island Marina.

CONTRACT NO: NNPC/PED/876CX - WR/KAD/2020

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 DRAFT PAYMENT .

Transaction Code: (805)

URGENT ....URGENT .....URGENT
Good New I succeeded in getting any investor (Mrs Angel Graffin) that will finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in United States of America and go with 10% of your $200 million but the investors (Mrs Angel Graffin) is a states Citizen like you she said that she can only loan your any amount to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank IF YOU HAVE ACCOUNT WITH SUN TRUST BANK USA YOU PROVIDE YOUR SUN TRUST BANK DETAILS so that i will link you up with investor (Mrs Angel Graffin) in states so that she will loan you taxation fees of $150,000.00 to pay taxation fees of your $200 million to the America Government and receive your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in states .
Now you are not going to pay any cent from your pocket if you have ACCOUNT WITH SUN TRUST BANK USA and she can only loan anybody that leaving in United States Only .
Take note the purpose of this loan is to fiance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank which you will send here 10% of your $200 million as soon as you receive it from Washington Trust Bank for her assistance .

Second Option

If you dont have any one or can not open the Sun Trust Bank account then you must have to pay for DHL fees of ($150) only to enable us send your last year Interest Rate of $200 million which is $900,000.00 via Atm visa card from Central Bank of Nigeria here so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in US.

I am Given you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 latest this week in your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in states .
Follow instructions for your own Good .
Congratulation once again .

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-808-715-7846

Image result for Mr. Godwin Emefiele
OFFICIALLY SIGNED
Cell Phone: +234-808-715-7846 CALL ME NOW
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. NOTE: BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU WITH OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS(805) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THIS OFFICE.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#411628 by FishyMails Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:48 pm
Tel: +2348087157846
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 07:05:07 -0700
Subject: Transaction Code: (805)

TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS-NIGERIA
FROM THE DESK OF: Godwin Emefiele
New Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN),
International Remittance Department,
Corporate Headquarters: # CBN House, Tinubu Square,
213 Eleke Crescent-Victoria Island, Marina,
Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo
Ikoyi Lagos Island Marina.

CONTRACT NO: NNPC/PED/876CX - WR/KAD/2020

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 DRAFT PAYMENT .

Transaction Code: (805)

Attention: Beneficiary ,

Good New I succeeded in getting any investor (Mrs Angel Graffin) that will finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in United States of America and go with 10% of your $200 million but the investors (Mrs Angel Graffin) is a states Citizen like you she said that she can only loan your any amount to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank and your 2019 Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 with Central Bank of Nigeria in your name Only if you have an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) if Not open Individual Retirement Account (IRA) to enable her sent you a confirmed check in the amount of $200k to pay for the taxation fees to the United States Government , you will deposit it to your IRA account and it clear the same day you deposit to Finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank of United States and your Interest Rate payment of $900,000 ..Get back to me urgent now that you will not spend any cent from your pocket if you have the IRA account or you open one urgent so Provide your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) so that i will link you up with investor (Mrs Angel Graffin)

Second Option

If you dont have anyone or can not open the Individual Retirement Account (IRA) then you must have to pay for DHL fees of ($150) only to enable us send your last year Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 Atm card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in US.

I am giving you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 latest this week on your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the states .
Follow instructions for your own Good .
Congratulation once again .

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-808-715-7846

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
Cell Phone: +234-808-715-7846 CALL ME NOW

DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE

REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. NOTE: BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU WITH OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS(805) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THIS OFFICE.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.