Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411318 by FishyMails Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:35 am
Reply-to: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 20:44:14 +0700
Subject: Good Day

Group Director & CFO of
Lloyds Banking Group United Kingdom
25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN
www.lloydsbankinggroup.com

Greetings to you,

I am Frank Williams and I am presently working as a Group Director and Chief Financial Officer at the Lloyd's Banking Group UK. Last week i sent you a mail regarding a very important matter i will like to work with
you on it but i haven't received your response yet.

I will let you know the Details of the matter once i receive your affirmative mail response.Please do take a moment from your busy schedule today and get back to me on this secured email address at
([email protected]). Reply with the information below to enable me give you a call for further discussion: FULL NAMES,ADDRESS,TELEPHONE, COUNTRY,AGE.

I wait your feedback.
Yours Truly,
Mr Frank Williams.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#411391 by FishyMails Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:34 am
Date: 2020-06-02 4:29:07 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: Good Day

Dear ,

Thank you for your response to my email. I am writing you this proposal in good faith. it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office at the end of each business year as a bank Manager. On the course of the last year business report, I discovered this amount of $18,500,000.00 ( Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) which was deposited by a foreigner, and on course of search, confirmed he died in Switzerland. The funds was placed in escrow account. As an officer of this bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get reward for yourself. I have perfected the banking procedure to enable our head office transfer the funds into your account in less than seven working days. I have not met with you in person but I am instinctively convinced that you are the ideal person I require to handle the project for me.

I am seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you will be made the beneficiary. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law according to my laid down modalities. We will share the funds 60/40% to both parties, You will have 40%, while 10% will be for charity, and 50% for me, my share will assist me to touch many dying lives and also start my own company which has been my dream.

Please let me know your mind on this, I still have more to write you on the follow-up details in my reply as soon as I read from you. Please lets keep this very confidential to both of us only. Reply with the information below to enable me give you a call to further discussion: FULL NAMES, ADDRESS, OCCUPATION,TELEPHONE and CELL PHONE, COUNTRY , AGE.

Have a nice day and God bless.

Best Regards,
Frank Williams.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#411718 by FishyMails Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:09 am
Tel: +447480054596
Date: 2020-06-06 12:59:00 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: Good Day

Dear,

Good afternoon. I believe details of this transaction have been given to you, as I do not know what other process you are asking for. My assurance to you is that the total process is legal and risk free, as we have planned this in a way that every bodies interest is highly protected without any problem. Therefore, you should fully be assured that your interest is protected. The moment your personal details is received, we will be proceeding for the Application for the Funds Approvals, which once endorsed and authorized, the copies of the approvals will be sent to you. Once this is done, the bank will be contacting you for direction on how to transfer the total funds approved to your account.

Kindly send me your FULL NAMES, ADDRESS, OCCUPATION, TELEPHONE and CELL PHONE, COUNTRY , AGE. Let me have a direct telephone number to speak with you, or you call me with my number 447480054596.

Have a nice day and God bless.

Best Regards,
Frank Williams.