Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#355861 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:01 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +6285574670579

My Dear,

Thank you so much for our mutual communications and your humane promises to rescue my client and his family very quickly from this ugly predicament. We hope to receiving positive response from you today.

Remain bless,

Barr. Eduardo POLLAK
Eduardo and Associates
North Sumatra, Indonesia
Ph: +62 855 7467 0579
EM: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#355862 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:02 am
Reply-to: "POLLAK E.L" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +6285574670579

Hello XXX,

My client was deported from the United States and needs to pickup his left behind as a deportee; he was forced to leave the because of mismanagement as the branch manager. His family are begging to eat please we need your help urgently to pickup his faxed deposit and transfer the little fund into his bank account tomorrow morning. My client fixed an amount of US$650,000.00 only and we need your swiftest action to salvage this situation very quickly.

Kindly provide your direct phone number, your surname /first name, indicate your gender, your occupation, attach your valid identity card. My client wife and myself are pleading your kindhearted assistance, hence you must understand that life means nothing to anybody who cannot find help anywhere. My client has given the privilege to take US$100,000.00 out of the fixed deposit immediately you receive it and transfer the remaining amount of US$550,000.00 into his bank account here in Indonesia.

Yours sincerely,

Barr. Eduardo POLLAK
Eduardo and Associates
North Sumatra, Indonesia
Ph: +62 855 7467 0579

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#411719 by FishyMails Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:59 am
Reply-to: "Sexy Nikki" <[email protected]>
Tel: +4589870480
Date: 2020-06-06 1:47:50 PM +00:00
Subject: Your Sexy Nikki

Hi Baby,

I'm Nikki your sweetheart, I lost my beloved father in COVID-19 and back in Europe for his funeral. There's something very important I would like to inform you privately hence send message to my WhatsApp +45 8987-0480

Yours, Sexy Nikki
Ph: +45 8987-0480
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#411722 by FishyMails Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:14 am
Date: 2020-06-06 7:14:58 AM -07:00
Subject: Re: Your Sexy Nikki

Hi,

I'm happy to receive your reply. I'm facing serious challenges from my
uncles (my late father's brothers) they want to take everything that
belongs to my late father because I'm his only surviving child, they
said I cannot inherit the wealth late father as a woman. I have the
document of my father's huge ($7.5M) fixed deposit in security firm,
which I shall dispatch to you via overnight delivery if you can
simpatico with me because my beloved mother depend on me. We will be
together always when I finally relocate this month because I'm coming
directly to you for my inherited funds, and for mutual relationship
thereafter if it pleases you. Please provide your home address and
attach your valid identity for immediate shipment.

Please chat me on WhatsApp at my phone number: +45 8987-0480.

Yours, Nikki Hundsdorff.
Copenhagen, Denmark.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.