Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413175 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:52 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 22:25:59 -0700
Subject: Carlos Ghosn, Former Nissan CEO.

Hello Dear,

I've just been discharged from the hospital and back at home today feeling better now just to let you know that for me to be able to send more details securely across to you I've got to first seek your approval and permission. Kindly reply and acknowledge receipt of my end-to-end encrypted secure mail set-up for private networking and partnership offer strictly confidential seeking your advice and opinion. Thank you and your timely response will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Carlos Ghosn, Former Nissan CEO.
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413763 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:50 pm
Reply-to: "Carlos Ghosn" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-07-03 7:52:53 PM +00:00
Subject: Former Nissan CEO

Hello,

This is a must read and please take your time to read from beginning to the end.

Thanks for your reply to my mail. I've got to do a brief intro of myself to set the records straight, am 65 years old and car auto maker magnate the business I've done in all my life and made fortune out of it over the years being a wealthy business person, just to remind you please and please I am not asking you for a cent, all I'm asking and seeking is partnership to save my hard earned fortune and get you compensated abundantly to show appreciation.

All I need right now is trust, someone with empathy that I can truly count on because my hypertensive medical condition has gone from bad to worse since I was discharge from the hospital and back at home because I've been so worried and restless for the past two days since my Assets Manager in Geneva, Switzerland passed across to me mixed of good news and bad news that the transmitted mandate orders to liquidate my Netherlands domiciled HSBC fixed deposit account was granted with 0.5 penalty bank charge on the COD's face value while the on-ward SWIFT MT101 Request for funds transfer to both Switzerland and Lebanon in my name was declined. Based on the advise of the bank account officer who is familiar with my current predicament directed me to seek for someone outside Switzerland and Lebanon that has Money Market Type of Bank Account and get back to him to be able to facilitate the movement of funds out of my liquidated fixed deposit account

Please get back to me as soon as possible to let me know what type of bank account you currently operates and country the bank is domiciled while am waiting for your swift response to be able to revert back to my asset manager in Geneva as soon as possible to know what's the next line of action. I need to move fast on speed to be able to move ahead of the Japanese government plots to find, locate and freeze all my financial assets across Europe, America and Asia.I need to relocate my financial assets and deposits in Netherlands and Turkey where most of my deposits are domiciled and also have in Malaysia substantial amounts of shares dividend due for pay-out next month.

I was the former CEO of Renault-Nissan until last year December, before the Japanese Government leveled financial embezzlement accusations against me and was held up in jail shortly before I was granted bail and placed on house arrest. The Japanese draconian and juggle justice is known to the World and it was on the month of December, 2019 all the plans of the Japanese authority on how they want me to be punished harshly was leaked to my close business associate directly from the top Government intelligence official who handed the intelligence reports to me and that inspired me to planned my escape out of Japan via Turkey to Lebanon my home country to come face justice here where I feel I can get fair trial. I am ready to defend myself here where I strongly believe I will get justice and the Lebanese investigators have interrogated me four times between the month of March and June, 2020 and all they investigators are asking me is the were about of my assets and bank accounts which I refused to talk about because these are the assets I have acquired ever before becoming the CEO of Renault-Nissan.The government here have placed a ban and restriction on me from leaving the country, all my family members have been placed on surveillance including all my known friends and almost all my business associates have seized contacts with me and I felt really really really betrayed this has cost me a lot of life long damages. My International Passport ID and all my traveling documents were confiscated by the Japanese authority.

I will appreciate a brief introduction about you, before I can let you have my trust to get started with this great partnership if you are ready to help get this is done because its between life and death for me, so frustrated here in Lebanon, so incapacitated and destabilized but they can not break me I count on your help right now. I am ready to compensate you with up to 15% of whatever is successfully relocated to safe and secure location in your name and take off about 3% to 5% for all the running or overhead cost expenses. We will work out modalities on how the assets and funds will be managed because loosing all to government is suicidal for me because all my deposit accounts with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial, Tokyo based bank have been frozen with no-debit-order placed by the Japanese Authority.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to express myself and your timely response will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Carlos Ghosn,

Former Nissan CEO.

Sent with ProtonMail end-to-end encrypted Secure Email.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.