Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404188 by hallonkev Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:24 am
to:[email protected]
date:Feb 3, 2020, 4:36 PM
subject:Attn:

Attn:

Just got your email alert. Am an employee of Sinopec Group and not GEPetrol. Sinopec's head office is in China and our company is a buyer of GEPetrol crude oil. GEPetrol head office is in Equatorial Guinea with outlet office in Johannesburg.I was assigned to look for someone having a license to sale GEPetrol crude oil.

You will not be looking for a buyer once you get the license as I will use my insider position in Sinopec to ensure that our company buys GEPetrol crude oil from your license. Be advised that you will not physically and actively sell the crude. All you will do is to get a formal corporate offer letter from Sinopec and forward the offer letter to GEPetrol to inform them that Sinopec is offering to buy the crude oil from your license.

On receiving this formal corporate offer letter from you, GEPetrol will send you an Authority to Load (ATL) approval and a Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA) to be signed between you(licensed agent), Sinopec (buyer) and GEPetrol (seller). This SPA agreement will state the prize of the crude oil per barrel, the quantity of crude oil which the buyer intends to buy, the commission rate due for the licensed agent per barrel, the account of GEPetrol where the buyer will remit the payment for the crude oil and the bank account of the licensed agent where GEPetrol will remit the commissions to on receiving payment from the buyer.

The Authority to Load (ATL) approval is to give approval for the buyer to load the crude oil into their vessel.

The SPA can be signed and transmitted via email scan attachment because both Sinopec and GEPetrol accepts electronically signed documents.

After the SPA is signed, the buyer will commence the loading of the crude oil into their vessel. Once loading is completed, the buyer will make payment to GEPetrol and on receiving payment , GEPetrol will remit the commissions to the license agents bank account.

I will guide you step by step through this process until Sinopec makes payment to GEPetrol and this is where the role of a license agent ends. The entire process from sending the offer letter to GEPetrol to signing of the SPA and completion of loading will take about 12 days.

It will be to our advantage for you to get the license before our company vessel arrives the GEPetrol loading port. If not, our company maybe pushed to look for another license agent to buy from and I cannot guarantee of getting you another buyer. The vessel is expected to arrive GEPetrol loading port on the 10th of February and before this date, you are expected to obtain the license and also secure the authority to load approval. The vessel delaying at the port on arrival will lead to extra cost to Sinopec on the maintenance of the vessel.

Let me know if you need more clarification.

Regards,

Victor Savior
Advertisement

#413194 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:16 pm
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 12:31:09 -0700
Subject: Urgent Please

Hello Dear,

I’m Victor Savior attached with Sinopec Group under procurement. Sinopec is a super large petroleum and petrochemical enterprise group established in July 1998; having a refinery with capacity to refine up to 1.5 Million Barrels of crude oil per month.On my table is an instruction from our Senior Vice president to proceed to Equatorial Guinea to check the product lifting license register of the GEPetrol National Oil Company of Equatorial Guinea; for a licensed agent to purchase GEPetrol crude oil through. According to the memo, Sinopec has demand for a monthly supply of 1.5 Million barrels of GEPetrol crude oil for a period of 12 calendar months.

I’m thinking of a possible partnership agreement between us whereby you obtain the product lifting license of the GEPetrol while I furnish our Senior Vice president with your details as a licensed agent with the GEPetrol, using my insider position at Sinopec to ensure that Sinopec proceeds to buy GEPetrol crude oil from your license allocation with the GEPetrol.

What do we stand to gain on this partnership??

It may interest you to know that GEPetrol pays their licensed agents a commission of $9.00 per barrel of crude oil sold from their license allocations. This implies that by Sinopec buying 1.5 million barrels through your license allocation with the GEPetrol means you stand to earn a commission of 1.5 million barrels multiplied by $9.00 monthly!

I will have nothing to gain if I should get someone who already has a product lifting license with GEPetrol thus my decision to approach you to get this license while I work from the back stage to guide you accordingly until GEPetrol pays you the commissions.

We can decide a comfortable sharing ratio for this commission once paid to you by GEPetrol

Best Regards,

Victor Savior

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#414944 by FishyMails Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:46 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 20:14:04 +0000
Subject: What do we stand to gain?

Hello Dear,

I’m Victor Savior attached with Sinopec Group under procurement. Sinopec is a super large petroleum and petrochemical enterprise group established in July 1998; having a refinery with capacity to refine up to 1.5 Million Barrels of crude oil per month.On my table is an instruction from our Senior Vice president to proceed to Equatorial Guinea to check the product lifting license register of the GEPetrol National Oil Company of Equatorial Guinea; for a licensed agent to purchase GEPetrol crude oil through. According to the memo, Sinopec has demand for a monthly supply of 1.5 Million barrels of GEPetrol crude oil for a period of 12 calendar months.

I’m thinking of a possible partnership agreement between us whereby you obtain the product lifting license of the GEPetrol while I furnish our Senior Vice president with your details as a licensed agent with the GEPetrol, using my insider position at Sinopec to ensure that Sinopec proceeds to buy GEPetrol crude oil from your license allocation with the GEPetrol.

What do we stand to gain on this partnership??

It may interest you to know that GEPetrol pays their licensed agents a commission of $9.00 per barrel of crude oil sold from their license allocations. This implies that by Sinopec buying 1.5 million barrels through your license allocation with the GEPetrol means you stand to earn a commission of 1.5 million barrels multiplied by $9.00 monthly!

I will have nothing to gain if I should get someone who already has a product lifting license with GEPetrol thus my decision to approach you to get this license while I work from the back stage to guide you accordingly until GEPetrol pays you the commissions.

We can decide a comfortable sharing ratio for this commission once paid to you by GEPetrol

Best Regards,

Victor Savior

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.