Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411276 by hallonkev Sun May 31, 2020 2:05 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:May 31, 2020, 09:57
Subject:Hello,

--
Good Day,

My name is Cindy Hartfield, The Head of Compliance And Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer of The Royal Bank of London UK.

I have a proposition that will be of a mutual benefit to the both of us. Please contact me via my private email ([email protected]) for more information thank you.

Regards,
Ms. Cindy Hartfield.
Advertisement

#413203 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:27 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 00:33:05 +0000
Subject: Hello

\--

Good Day,

My name is Cindy Hartfield, The Head of Compliance And Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer of The Royal Bank of London UK.

I have a proposition that will be of a mutual benefit to the both of us. Please contact me via my private email ([email protected]) for more information thank you.

Regards,
Ms. Cindy Hartfield.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#413359 by FishyMails Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:28 pm
Date: 2020-07-02 7:54:37 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: Hello

Good Day.

Thank you very much for your kind response to my email, i would like you to read my message carefully so you will understand my proposition to you. However, I will just go straight to the point to explain to you what this is all about. So there is a gentleman Michail who shares the same last name with you and this man has a fixed deposit investment account with my bank since 2009 valued at £3,000,000.00 GBP (Three Million Great British Pounds).

He died without having a next of kin to the funds and as an insider of the bank I will like to make you the next of kin to our deceased client so that you can apply directly for the funds with my guidance and the bank will have it released to you.

I promised there will be no single risk involved as i already got the entire process figured out, which is going to work to our advantage. If interested please let me know as you provide me with the information below:

1. Full Names,
2. Physical Contact Address,
3. Occupation And Position At Work.

Upon the provision of the above information, I shall get back to you with further details.

Regards,
Cindy Hartfield.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.