Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413207 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:31 pm
From: OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 08:00:31 +0100
Subject: RE CHANGE OF ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM YOUR PARTNER, CALL ME TO CONFIRM

Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria P.M.B. 0187,
Garki Abuja.
Nigeria

From The Desk Of Mr Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor, Central Bank Of Nigeria

IRREVOCABLE PRESIDENTIAL PAYMENT NOTICE ON NEW RESOLUTION POLICY.

Dear Sir

During our routine verification of payment exercise this year 2020 as instructed by the Hon, Minister of Finance, we discovered that your payment file was marked "XXX CAUTION" an indication of an inconclusive and controversial payment file. Reasons for this was routed as follows

(a) Abandonment of approved payment fund valued USD$10.5M.
(b) Petition referring the approved payment fund to a different bank account
(c) Petitioner Mr Ken Chaturvedi (Amarican) claimed he is your mutual partner and reportedly stated you are currently sick and indisposed to append your signature as ritually performed on all your official financial engagements.

These mix-ups are enough to raise eyes brows hence we write to seek confirmation of the above information before we finally transfer the approved funds to below bank account details directed to send the fund.

Beneficiary: Ken Chaturvedi
Address: 59830 CSAH-11, Utah USA 56362
Bank Name: TCF Bank
Address: St. Cloud, Minnesota USA
A/c #: 452710963
Routing #: 29107011-2

I will personally assume the above details and information as authentic if after three (3) banking days there is no communication from you either to deny or give your permission to the given information.

Your faithfully

Mr Godwin Emefiele.
Executive Governor,
Central Bank Of Nigeria.
Cellphone + 234 7010595685 Please call me as soon as you receive this mail for your transfer Access Code.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement