Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413245 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:20 pm
From: "Financial System Stability, CB" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 12:14:57 -0700
Subject: ATTN: BENEFICIARY

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS - NIGERIA

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

I am Mr. CHRIS GEORGE, The director of foreign operation Central Bank of Nigeria. I just resumed duty after 2 months of vacation. Please, I would like to advise if after reading this proposal you do not accept it, kindly keep it to yourself because as at this moment, I am still working with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and I will not by any means like to lose my job.

I have put up over 15 years with the CBN with nothing to show for it. Hence this is an opportunity to secure a bright future for my family since the Government has refused to take care of its responsibilities. From my investigation, you are one of the Fund beneficiaries with the Government of Nigeria and thus you have met all the statutory requirements in respect of your fund payment but till this day, you have received nothing. However, I want you to know that the Central Bank of Nigeria is the only financial institution that can pay your fund to you hence there is no other financial institution in Nigeria or Africa/World that can handle your fund payment if not the CBN.

By my position as the director foreign operation department, I am in charge of issuing swift cards, Credit/debit and certified Bank draft. After going through our record with foreign beneficiaries, I have discovered an accrued interest amount of $4.5 Million as outstanding payment fund. This accrued interest amount of $4.5 Million is what I intend to approve and release to you via ATM CARD. Be equally informed that I have withdrawn and deposited the accrued interest amount of $4.5 million into domiciliary account for processing and uploading into the ATM CARD for onward dispatch to you. I spent a total of $2,500 to process and upload the accrued interest sum into the VISA ATM CARD. Please be informed that I have perfected plans to have this VISA ATM CARD delivered to you.

I want to assure you that as the director of operation, I have the mandate to award and approve this accrued interest amount to you and I can deliver this ATM CARD to you within 3 working days if only you will cooperate with me. You have to also assure me that you will compensate me with the sum of $500,000.00 as soon as you receive the VISA ATM CARD and start making withdrawals. I am 100% sure of immediate and direct delivery of the card to you through a courier company. I want you to trust me and I swear not to disappoint you.

If you are interested in getting this accrued interest amount of $4.5 million which I have loaded in a VISA ATM CARD, kindly get back to me immediately and please reconfirm the following details to me

1\. YOUR FULL NAME:
2\. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD DELIVERY:
3\. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:
4\. YOUR OCCUPATION:
5\. COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

Once I receive your acceptance mail, I will give you details for the delivery of your ATM CARD to your address.

REGARDS,

MR.CHRIS GEORGE
DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement