Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404161 by FishyMails Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:04 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-02-01 10:40:58 PM +01:00
Subject: OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY AND COURT ORDER

OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY AND COURT ORDER
ATTACHED WITH HOMELAND SECURITY
Address: 700 19TH STREET, N.W., WASHINGTON, D.C 20431.(USA )
CALL OR TEXT TELL: +1 415-237-7724
Email ([email protected])

This is Lady Rebecca Smith the Assistant Managing Director to U.S Funds Release Department, this is to inform you about your fund payment file which was brought to my office by Mr. Jamie Dimon the CEO of JP Morgan Chase Bank and Mr David Mckay from Royal bank of Canada, for me to confiscate your transaction with them. according to Mr. Jamie Dimon, he said that i should sign power of attorney to divert your funds to government treasury account just because you can not afford to pay the required fee. which is 100.00 dollars before you can receive your fund, in his words, he said that you abandon your fund for some time now without hearing from you, but my spirit did not allow me to cancel your fund because I know the value and the important of what you are about to loose. so I told him to wait until I heard from you today. and know the reason why you rejected such amount of (4.7 million) United States dollars which I know it will change your life future initially. dear beneficiary
I don't see any reason why you should abandon your compassion fund because of 100.00 dollars.

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and to explain to me the reason you abandon your compassion fund to the (JP Morgan Chase Bank) or if you don't need it again then i will send you a power of attorney which you will sign and i will change your name to another person so that the government will not claim this fund which belongs to you. i will wait to hear from you as soon as possible, here is my phone number: +1 415-237-7724

I expect your reply today. please be very honest with your reply, have a nice day.

YOURS SINCERELY
LADY REBECCA SMITH
OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY AND COURT ORDER
TEXT TELL: +1 415-237-7724

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413284 by FishyMails Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:14 pm
Reply-to: "National Bank" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-07-01 4:34:27 PM +00:00
Subject: Attention Dear Email Owner From FBI Commander

DEPARTMENT OF FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Address: 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535,
United States

THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING!!!

This is the final warning you are going to receive from US do you get me? I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you. We have warned you so many times to stop every transaction/communication you have with those scammers asking you to send money to them and you have decided to ignore our e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested. Today we give you the final notice for the release of your funds, and if you fail to comply with the instruction by sending sum of $200.00 for government official Tag Code, your outstanding funds of $15 million dollars together with other of your winning funds, will be cancelled so be informed to avoid blame.

Be informed that this is a serious issue that concern government, in that case we have every right to locate your home address and get you arrested. we will also send a letter to your bank and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by government.

Again be informed that your out standing funds of $15 million dollars will be release to you by foreign cashier check Or ATM CARD, and you can be able to cash your funds in any bank in your city/town, the delivery begins immediately this fee $200 is confirmed today. So my dear to avoid blame or losing your funds, you advise to kindly comply with this instruction to enable you receive your funds.

WE EXPECT YOUR KIND ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.

Yours In Service
FBI Commander
FBI Headquarters, Washington, DC 20535,

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#417905 by FishyMails Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:28 pm
Reply-to: "Authority Office" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-09-30 8:36:08 PM +00:00
Subject: Mrs Janet Lugard From Legal Authority Agency

OFFICE OF FUNDS LEGAL AUTHORITY AGENCY

Email ( [email protected] )

ATTENTION: Dear Email Owner!!!

This is the final Notice you are going to receive from me Mrs Janet Lugard Director of Funds Legal Authority Agency, remember how many times l have sent this message to you concerning the release of your Covid-19 compensation funds from world health organization W.H.O and other of your outstanding funds in the credential rate of $25 million dollars. And Today if you fail to send the fee $100 for the government official Tag Code, your funds will be diverted to the government treasury account and you will not blame me.

Therefore we urge you to get back to us now with the required fee of $100 to enable us finalize everything today and proceed immediately towards the delivery or transfer of your funds without any delay or difficulties. Remember you have just one option from this 3 options to receive this your funds as listed below

BY BANK WIRE TRANSFER
BY ATM CARD DELIVERY
BY BANK DRAFT CHECK DELIVERY

Kindly get back to us now with your favorable option to receive this your funds, again be informed that this fee will be paid immediately because your funds expiry date is coming up in a couple of days due to your silent, but if today is your first time receiving this my message, please am sorry for not reaching you since maybe error from internet provider remain blessed

Yours In Service
Mrs Janet Lugard
Director Funds Legal Authority Agency