Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412409 by FishyMails Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:46 pm
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 11:09:26 +0100
Subject: SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO FORWARD TO THE PAYING BANK FOR YOUR FUND RELEASE...

16/6/2020

Dear Sir.

This emergency international Community initiatives or payment is to cushion
the effects of Covid19 hardship saga. we have resolved to clear all debts
owed to all citizens of the body or organization after reaching an
agreement in order to be in the good book of the United States led body of
G7 Community.As this agreement will offer us more economic and financial.
support to meet our developmental deficit.

We have supplied crude and gas in exchange for dollars for the clearing of
all debts accrued to their citizens,namely Canada United
States,Britain,Germany.Oceanic and entire Europe and Asians
You are now required to come forward for harmonization and
payment,protocols has been deleted from the processing in order to ensure
adequate service delivery within 7Days.

This is to inform you that your outstanding payment is ready to be
delivered to you,kindly send your information to forward to the paying bank
for your fund release 3.7M dollars.I repeat that this fund is to cushion
the effects and the payment is immediate and irrevocable.

Below are your information needed to forward to the paying bank
for your fund release.

1)Your full names
2)Your Address
3)Your Occupation
4)Your Direct Phone Lines.
5)Your Driver License
6)Your Account Where the fund will lodged
7)Your Age

Immediately i receive your information,i shall forward your information
to the paying bank oversea and we are ready to reach your high commission to
ascertain our legality and you too.we can as well make payment offshore or
Oversea though as it pleases you.

Yours faithfully.
Dr William Jombo Kuma.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#412464 by FishyMails Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:51 am
Date: 2020-06-16 9:05:20 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO FORWARD TO THE PAYING BANK FOR YOUR FUND RELEASE...

Date 18-06-2020.

My Dear Sir.

We have outstanding funds owed to the G7 Community which caught across States in Europe Asia United States and few others. finally we signed an agreement after months of negotiation on the way out in the City of Lecce Southern Italy Europe all representatives were there.

As I earlier said that we supplied crude/gas as our main source of foreign exchange in exchange for cash to clear all debts before us and after which we will be entitled for loans and other related developmental incentives with debts reliefs.
We have commenced identification to use this time of convid19 to reach all beneficiaries for processing and payment through Federal Reserve Bank of America New York City Office USA which is the host fund and in charge of cash dispensation or payment after due processing of all the security papers to be issued to you as the said fund owner according to the laid down payment condition..

You are required to back us to enable us gazzette your personal details to the bank for due processing and payment from the bank stated above and is immediate and irrevocable.

Finally The G7 Community is using this project as a cushion to reduce the hardship and the pains of convid19,it will help to return most of citizens back to life and to alleviate the deplorable state of things in most of the families.
We have already forwarded your names.details to the bank,likely the bank stated above may reach you any time from tomorrow for further details on what is expected of you before the payment.

Urgently confirm receiving this letter to enable us file it at the records/files department.

Thank you.

Dr William Jombo.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#412519 by FishyMails Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:24 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-06-19 2:33:07 PM -12:00
Subject: Re: SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO FORWARD TO THE PAYING BANK FOR YOUR FUND RELEASE...

Date 06 -19-2020.

My Dear Sir.

This is more or less alleviation fund to cushion the effects of covid19 hardship,your names and email is identified by the processing machine carried out in conjunction with the international Community of G7 for their citizens and upon this condition you are allocated with this fund and the said fund will be paid through Federal Reserve Bank of New York City USA.

This very fund is secured as a result of unpaid debts accrued to their citizens and has long been kept owing to economic short falls on oil and gas which is our main stay for foreign payment before an agreement was reached with both States on the condition of the payment which resulted to the supply of oil/gas in exchange for cash for the payment. it is distributed to their citizens and is risk free in all ramification.

All we need is to connect you to the said payee bank in the USA for due processing and irrevocable payment upon completion of due processing, signing of the remittance security papers and direct data capture as a proof of ownership and allocation .

Further details will be given to you as soon as we cable your details to the payee bank which is the Federal Reserve bank of America New York City USA.. Contact email address [email protected] the bank can as well contact you after we have cabled the bank with your names and email address for the project.

Urgently get back for further details and processing.

Thank you.

Dr William Jombo.

#412665 by FishyMails Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:30 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-06-22 1:35:03 AM -12:00

My Dear Sir.

We like constructive and intelligent questions that will make us gain speed after being put right according to the rules and facts before us.

This project owned or initiated by G7 Community Union presently headed by the United States of America of which your Country UK is a very active and powerful member and founder and again UK is astrong United States Ally.
The said fund that is distributed after due processing is carried out is paid/delivered by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York City USA. as agreed and ratified by the body after a meeting at the City of Lecce Southern Italy.Europe.
We did not send cash rather we agreed in exchange for cash of which the G7 Community agreed,we then delivered or supplied crude oil/gas in exchange for cash to the United States of America for dispensation to all beneficiaries that had agreed to carry out due processing .

All you need to do is to cooperate with serious understanding for the due processing as directed by the authority over there in America for your fund transfer and it must be through due processing as laid down by the rules and financial security laws and UK rules on incoming fund or off shore into your States, The will issue you with security papers to enable you avoid been quizzed or arrested for lack of proper security papers before transfer.
Proceed with the personal ID Email of the Director to reach the bank andSecretary for further briefing and commencement of due processing for the payment.

Contact email. [email protected]

Urgently contact the office for the payment.

Regards.

Secretary.(MS Chubby Simpson.) .

#412800 by FishyMails Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:57 pm
Date: 2020-06-24 3:33:39 PM +02:00

Date 24/06/2020.

Dear Sir.

I am satisfied with your mode of attention over this crucial and sensitive issue in order to get the best as the law and condition demands from all beneficiaries at large.

Because of the pandemic/convid19,the authority has erased the idea of invitation of beneficiaries and opted for a registered attorney attached with the bank to handle the processing and serve you with all the security papers as a proof of ownership just to ensure that adequate service delivery is performed or disseminated that will give room for delivery/transfer of the said fund without stoppage and questioning from security agents stationed at the fund entry point either from the bank or the said fund owner for lack of proper due processing and documentation.

Again you have not forwarded any of your identification (ID) like international passport photograph or driver;s license,it is for your best because all these items is just for the processing and is risk free in all ramification,just to ensure that duen process is followed and to protect the said fund and owner from been quizzed for lack of proper security documentation.

What is required has not been completed, the bank needs your fund receiving details of your choice,like ATM Certified bank check,wire transfer,whichever one that pleases,you state clearly for the documentation and embedding into our pay/records computer analysis for referential upon demands by the auditing and security department of the bank and Treasury office in charge of our operational/project execution supervision..
Though we have standby attorneys registered/attached to the bank,all understands the constituency of the project processing very well,our security Agents supervises and enforces the contractual agreement with our clients and protects the interest of the fund receiver from being exploited.

The legal service cost of due processing,procurement of all the security,signing of the said fund Remittance security at the cash room of the bank and to undertake direct data capture(DDC) on your behalf and legal empowerment or authorization letter from a competent court of jurisdiction is $980.00 (Nine Hundred and Eighty United States Dollars Only).

Finally the bank and the lawyers discussed extensively due to the state of the economy,hardship associated and the pandemic effects before we finally agreed with lawyer.

Urgently.advice us to enable the bank invite the lawyer to take up the project and to complete within four days and transfer follows after the due processing..

Thank you.

Secretary.

#412975 by FishyMails Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:32 pm
Date: 2020-06-26 9:41:09 AM +01:00

My Dear Sir.

I have finally received his fee receiving details,please ensure that you follow it as stated to avoid mistake.i hereby assure that the due processing will be followed to a logical end under the supervision of the bank security department to ensure it will be executed based on the rules and regulations okay.

Copies will be handed to you as the roll out while payment follows upon completion,endeavor to send your fund receiving details for the due processing and embedding of your personal details inside the pay/records computer analysis gazette.

Here are the details of the lawyer legal services fee for the payment stated below ,endeavor to forward payment receipt to my office so that i will re-route the information to the security department for recording and to stand witness or evidence upon demands or any clause.
CitiBank
Address-1189 Magnolia Ave Corona ,CA 92789.
Name on Account Scott broadbent.
A/C ,Number----4202 5098 759..
Routing Number-3222 71724..
Swift code--CITIUS33..
Type of Account Business Checking.Address 13395 Estelle ST.
Corona CA92879 USA.

Confirm urgently and proceed because the earlier the better owing to demands and availability.do not duplicate payment details please rather get back to me for further clarification. Any request for change of details must be done through this office to avoid any problem .Failure to adhere to my advice the /personnel will not be accountable to mistakes.

Finally every correspondence heard with you or passed or figures you are /recorded and is subject to verification to ascertain if we are in line with the ethics agreed on our appointment.This demands truthfulness honesty humility and above all accountability.

Thank you.

MS Cubby Simpson Clyde.(Secretary)

Bank account reported.

#413296 by FishyMails Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:43 pm
Date: 2020-07-03 2:49:11 PM +01:00

Date 03/07/2020.

My Dear Sir.

Nigerian Central Bank inquired about your issue,i took my time to brief the authority on why your issue has not been resolved.i assured them that due processing will be done hence we have agreed on the processing cost or fee and where there is lapses will be corrected to get it right.we have notified the lawyer on the need for another alternative meanwhile the delay is not from you as it is now.

Here is another payment receiving details anchored by the legal officer assigned to produce the security papers and sign the transfer/delivery of the fund to designated bank account/delivery/receiving point.

Proceed with this bank account stated below,earlier the better as the bank has been placed under pressure to follow up to enable them update their financial and payment records based on the International Community agreement headed by the United States of America via Treasury Office/Federal Reserve Bank of New York City USA.

Bank name ;TCF NATIONAL BANK
Address; 9400 S ASHLAND AVE; CHICAGO IL 60620
Account; Name'; ILEND LLC
Routing Number' 271972572
Account Number' 6771075539.

Finally the best interest of this project from been tampered owing to exigency,endeavor to see off this issue immediately,convid19 may mar the execution if there is further delay because we may be forced to close down a while and re-open later,our offices remains under fumigation or decontamination owing to the issue. your fund has received payment clearance and all you need to receive the said fund for the lawyer to do the needful spelled out and payment follows before we close down again.

Urgently confirm receiving this information and stick to it and copy the office with receipt of payment to serve our security agents/office incharge of enforcement and protection of fund owners.

Thank you.

MS Chubby Simpson Clyde.

Bank account reported.