Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412417 by FishyMails Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:00 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 17:16:38 +0100
Subject: Greetings to you,

Greetings to you,

I was wondering if you received my previous message concerning your
late relative's inheritance worth of $7.7 million dollars? I will be
looking forward to hear from you.

Yours Truly,
Edward Katanga

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#412664 by FishyMails Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:28 pm
Tel: +22893802014
Date: 2020-06-22 3:29:04 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: Good day

Good day,

Thank you for your message ,my name is Edward Katanga from Togo West Africa, lost my client years ago with his entire family here in my country. I have been in search for any member of the deceased family for a very long time and all proved abortive. I believe my being in contact with you has to do with a divine intervention, it does not matter if you bear the same name or not all i need from you is for you to stand as the next of kin since there is nobody to present as the next of kin to my late client.

To no much avail, your help and assistance to me in the claim of the funds is, for you to come forth and stand as the next of kin and the beneficiary to these long overdue funds to be released to you.

For the successful release of this money in your name as the next of kin, you do not have to worry or be afraid. But you must adhere to my directives and instructions. Always remember to keep this transaction as one of your top confidential matters till we conclude it, it's because of the huge amount involve, I hope you will understand me.

Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free. I have set all machinery in motion for a hitch free transfer of the funds in your name as the next of kin. What I need is your full co-operation. It does not matter if you are related to him or not.

The funds have to be approved and released legitimately to you as the next of kin after fulfilling the official obligations.

Be mindful, this transaction will cost the both of us money. Though, not an amount that may hinder us from the claim. Hence, we are capable of taking care of the minor expenses. For your gratification, I have agreed that, the money shall be disbursed thus: 50% - 50% each of the total sum of $7.7 million dollars.

I intend to invest my own share in your country, under your own supervision, pending on what kind of business you will advise that I go into in your country. To enable me forward the application text to the bank, I will need the following particulars from you.

1) Your full name............

2) Your address. ......................

3) Private Email. .....................

4) Telephone and fax numbers................

5) Nationality .................

6) Occupation................

7) Age .............

8) Gender..........

As the local representative to the estate, it is my duty to prepare an application text, which shall be sent to the bank, demanding the immediate release of the funds in your name as the next of kin. Once the bank acknowledges the application submitted, that indicates the commencement of the transaction.

I only expect you keep me abreast of all correspondences you receiving from them, so that I can advise further. To avoid any misconception, feel free to ask me any question you deem necessary.

Thanks for your understanding,

Yours truly.

Barr. Edward Katanga

00228 93 80 20 14

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#413297 by FishyMails Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:51 pm
Date: 2020-06-30 2:26:42 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: Greetings

Good day

Kindly transfer the £18,500 pound to the account below in turkey it is safe, please remember to send the transfer receipt to me once the transfer is made for confirmation of the money you transferred. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon.
Yours truly,
Edward
========================= Account details Turkey.
Bank name: Al baraka
Account name : Patricia Elizabeth Mendes
Account number: 84687423
Iban: TR510020300008468742000003
Swift code: BTFHTRIS
Bank address: Caglayan Mal Vatan Cad.No:15/C 34403 kagithane/Istanbul
Beneficiary address: 34 kucuklanga cad. Levent.
Beneficiary State: Istanbul

Bank account reported.

#414371 by FishyMails Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:44 pm
Date: 2020-07-24 5:36:25 PM +00:00
Subject: The UK Account.

Good evening,

The UK account you need to deposit the money.

ACCOUNT NAME : Samuel J Goldsworthy

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 14056560

SORT CODE : 111041

BANK NAME : HALIFAX

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,
Edward

Bank account reported.