Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413328 by Monsieur Adler Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:41 pm

Hello My Dearest

Please I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my mail carefully, I am contacting you personally for investment assistance and a long term business relationship in your Country.

I am Mrs. Sophia Robin a citizen of the united state of America; I work in HSBC Bank in Milan Italy as a Telex Manager charge of wire transfer department.

I am contacting you for an important and urgent business transaction, I want the bank to transfer the money left by Dr. Cheng Chao, A Chinese Politicians who died, March 17th 2020 without any trace of his family member, he used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. And most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of China were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent.

Can you invest this money and also help the poor? The amount value at ($15.5million Dollars), left in his account still unclaimed, if you know that you are capable to invest this fund into any profitable business in your country kindly send me your details information as listed below to enable me draft you an application form of claim along with the deposit certificate which you are going to fill with your bank account detail necessary and contact the HSBC Bank in Italy for immediate transfer of the Amounted sum into your bank account direct.

Percentage share will be 60, for me/ 40, for you.

(1) Your full name..................................................
(2) Your address....................................................
(3) Your Nationality.................................................
(4) Your Age / Sex.....................................................
(5) Your Occupation............................................
(6) Your marital status......................................
(7) Your direct telephone number..................
(8) Your ID Card.......................................

Thanks with my best regards.
Mrs. Sophia Robin
Email [email protected]
Telex Manager
Milan Italy (H.S.B.C)

Just like Napoleon Best, I'm always doing my Napoleon best.
Advertisement