Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410532 by hallonkev Tue May 19, 2020 6:41 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:May 19, 2020, 13:31
Subject:hi

Greetings to you and your family.

I know my message will come to you as a surprise, I am Mr. Othman Bin Hendi a bank officer here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, U.A.E. I have a business proposal that I will like to share with you which I believe would be of immense benefit to both of us because it is in connection with your last name.

If you are interested please reply urgently so that I will explain to you in details to [email protected]

Best Regards,
Mr. Othman Bin Hendi
Advertisement

#413191 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:12 pm
Reply-to: "Mr. Othman Bin Hendi" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 18:23:01 +0000
Subject: HI

Greetings to you and your family.

I know my message will come to you as a surprise, I am Mr. Othman Bin Hendi a bank officer here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, U.A.E. I have a business proposal that I will like to share with you which I believe would be of immense benefit to both of us because it is in connection with your last name.

If you are interested please reply urgently so that I will explain to you in details to [email protected]

Best Regards,
Mr. Othman Bin Hendi

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#413365 by FishyMails Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:23 pm
Reply-to: "Mr. Othman Bin Hendi" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-07-03 11:11:18 AM +03:00
Subject: Re[2]: HI

Hello, Greetings to you and your family.

I have been in search of someone with the surname "(Your Name)", so when I saw you online, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr. Othman Bin Hendi, a Bank Officer here in U. A. E. I believe it is a great opportunity for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.
One Late Michael (Your Name), a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2009 for 96 calendar months, valued at US$26,700,000.00 (Twenty-Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was 22nd of March 2017. Sadly, Michael was among the death victims in Earthquake disaster that occurred in the off coast of central Chile on Saturday, 27 February 2010 that killed over 800 people. He was in Chile on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer.
Michael did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that Michael should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happen to know that Michael is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name, I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank headquarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved, this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.
It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address.
We can as well discuss this on phone; let me know when you will be available Have a nice day and God bless. Anticipating your communication.
Best Regards,
Mr. Othman Bin Hendi

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#413758 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:35 pm
Date: 2020-07-07 6:56:13 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: Re[2]: HI

Hello,

Thanks for responding to my proposal, I am freely giving you full details of this transaction bearing in mind that you will not betray me. The name of the bank I work for is COMMERCIAL BANK OF DUBAI. and presently I am the General Manager, Corporate Banking, in Commercial Bank of Dubai. This transaction requires utmost trust and dedication from your side, since you will be receiving the funds as the Next of Kin/ Heir to Michael and shall be in control of the money, until I come over for my share. Regarding the sharing, I am under the belief that my sharing ratio is accepted to you, 50/50% is a fair deal.

I want you to bear one thing in mind, there is no risk involved in this transaction. It is 100% risk free and secured once you follow my instructions and keep everything secret between us. What I have to do is just to place your information in my bank system as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Michael and you will apply for the claim through a lawyer here in U. A. E. You do not have to come down here for the claim, the lawyer will represent you and handle all the documentation involved, as the General Manager, Corporate Banking. in my bank, the secret of the bank system is under my palm, placing your details in the system as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Michael is an easy work for me. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of law.

I am going to introduce you to a good lawyer here in U. A. E who you shall contact and request for his legal services to represent you for the claim. Once this is done, the lawyer will do all the work and documentation required for the release of the funds to you as the rightful Next of Kin/ Heir to late Michael. I will present you as a relation to Michael and the only proof the bank will need is your identification, where your names are written. This is a very smooth operation, with me in the bank it will not last more than 2 weeks and the funds will be released to you. The information I require to commence the process is as follows;

YOUR FULL NAMES,
YOUR DATE OF BIRTH,
YOUR OCCUPATION,
YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS.

Once I receive the above mentioned information and concludes with my inside arrangements and changes, I shall send you the contact details of a Lawyer you shall contact for the representation. The lawyer in question is good and specializes in such cases. He is also a registered attorney with the Central Bank of U. A. E, which is the bank that will handle the transfer of the funds out of the country to your bank account. As far as my bank is concern, I will be in control. It has been my dream to have my own company and I believe that God has answered my prayers by creating this opportunity. Please, remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good. I await your urgent response. Thank you and God bless your family. PLEASE TREAT AS TOP SECRET.

Best Regards,
Mr. Othman Bin Hendi

#413901 by FishyMails Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:01 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-07-16 7:27:37 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: Re[2]: HI

Hello,

How are you today? I hope you are fine, I write to inform you that I have done all the necessary changes in the account file in my bank as I informed you. Your names now appear in my bank system as the Heir and rightful Inheritor to the account of Late Michael. The next step now is for you to contact the Attorney here in U. A. E who shall represent you in all matters that concerns the claim. The Attorney I want us to use in this claim is good and he is a registered Attorney with the Central Bank of U. A. E, because only registered Attorneys are allowed to handle Central Bank matters in connection with Inheritance claims of this nature and foreign transfers. He is a good Attorney, and specializes in Civil cases, such like this.

You have to contact him and request for his legal services in the claim of your relative company's account with the COMMERCIAL BANK OF DUBAI. You must not mention my name to him, meaning that he must not know my involvement in this transaction. Just tell him that you got his contact details from staff of the COMMERCIAL BANK OF DUBAI and you learnt that he is a registered attorney with the Central Bank of U. A. E, so you wish to know if he can represent you in a Next of Kin claim with COMMERCIAL BANK OF DUBAI. Once he gets back to you, you shall inform me, so I can send you the information you shall pass to him.

HERE IS THE ATTORNEY CONTACT:

NAME OF ATTORNEY: Barr. Mohamed Ayloush

Principal Partner, Al Nazhir Chambers

Email: [email protected]

Please, contact the Attorney immediately. However, I shall send you draft letter right away as I promised Thank you and God bless. I am looking forward to a glorious future business relationship with you.

Regards,

Othman Bin Hendi