Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413211 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:40 pm
Tel: +1 202-734-6258 +1 202-734-6258
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 04:41:45 -0700
Subject: .Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...

WASHINGTON TRUST BANK (USA)
Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue Spokane, WA USA
Contact Person: Mr. Peter F. Stanton,Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank,Payment
officer Phone : +1-202 -734-6258

Good news ....After our Conference today Concerning Covid-19 and your payment here in Washington D.C with United States Governments /Homeland Security/FB /CIA/AFRICA GOVERNMENTS and Legislatures concerning the Postponement of your Inheritance payment of USD$200,000,000.00 from Africa’s .... We all have inveterated that you have been dealing with impostors fraudulent in Africa’s for many years.... you are advised to stop any more communications with those impostors and sacked corrupt past officials in Africa’s because any cent you send to them again from today is at your own danger...Now with the assistance of America, the Government has acknowledged that your USD$200,000,000.00 should be released from our banks(WASHINGTON TRUST BANK)as we have received your USD $200,000,000.00 in your name now ... Again we are ready to transfer your USD $200,000,000.00 now to your nominated account or by Atm card payment as you choose .... According to the instructions from both Governments PAYMENT OPTION (ONE) the Only thing this project will cost you is to Secure TRANSFER PERMIT CERTIFICATE(TPC) in your name which must secure in your name from office of the Presidency United states before our bank will transfer your USD$200,000,000.00 to your nominated bank account this week and also to enable United States Government use its immunity Coverage to back your transfer up and makes sure that it hits your nominated bank account without any more delay this will cost you only $499.00 only secure in your name ....PAYMENT OPTION (TWO) If you need your payment via Mastercard you will be accountable for INSURANCE AND DHL fees only to ensure successful Delivering to your doorstep this will cost you $300.00 only . .... See attach my working id card for your Authentic Recognition ....Get back with your details any of your Id cards .... Be rest assured that the storm is over if you adhere to the instructions you must receive your long inheritance payment from Africa which you have spent a lot of money and till today you never receive any single dollars from those impostors from Africa U.K AND have your peace for many years ..... We await your positive response .....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number +1-202-734-6258 Call me now .
Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue
Spokane, WA

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413367 by FishyMails Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:29 pm
Tel: +12027346258
Date: 2020-07-03 2:18:37 AM -07:00
Subject: Re: .Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...

Washington Trust Bank, Payment officer

Dear: ,
We are in receipt of Acknowledge your massage ...
Your details have been received and have forwarded to the Wire Department for onward Transferring your $200 million into your Nominated bank account ...See attach your Drug Clearance Certificate/ Ownership Certificate from Office of Presidency / my working id card and my International Passport for your Recognition ...I wish to reinstate again that we cannot transfer your $200 million without the needed certificate ,Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) is the paramount document that supersedes any other documents related to your transfer....The European Union, the British Monitoring Services Authority (BMS/FBI/IMF) and the United Nation can never permit such fund to be Transfer without the needed Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) Even your Government can request to sight a copy of the Certificate which is the only document that give go ahead order to Transfer your $200 million as legitimate without any further delay..,.......The Transfer Permit Certificate cost $499.00 Get back to advise you how you will send it to the department in charge of the Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) in the office of the Presidency here in the United States ....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number :+1-202-734-6258
Spokane, WA
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#423742 by AlanJones Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:44 am
From: Office of the Presisidency U.S.A - [email protected]
Subject: Re: Office of the newly Elected President.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12027346258

See attach my Presidential ID card for your glance.
We are determined to see that you receive your US$200,000,000.00 this time so that you will know the difference between the Present and past Government of the United States of America.
Contact Washington Trust bank in charges of your payment in below contact details and forward to the your bank details and any of your Id so that they will start the process of transferring your US$200,000,000.00 to your nominated bank account as soon as you send the fees to the officer in charges of the needed Transfer Permit Certificate here in White house which I will sign and stamp before commencing on your transfer .
Contact person: Peter F. Stanton (President and CEO)
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 202-734-6258
Ask them to give you details to send the $699.00 to secure the needed Transfer Permit Certificate(TPC) before transferring your $200million to your nominated bank account ...If you want your payment via Atm card you send them DHL /INSURANCE fees of $499.00
Best Regards

President Joe Biden,

Office of the newly Elected President.

United States of America

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#423819 by mettes Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:34 am
Next scripted reply

Dear: xxx,

We are in receipt of Acknowledge your message .......See attached your Drug Clearance Certificate/ Ownership Certificate from Office of Presidency / my working id card and my International Passport for your Recognition ....... Your details have been received and have forwarded to the Wire Department for onward Transferring your $200 million into your Nominated bank account ..............I wish to reinstate again that we cannot transfer your $200 million without the needed certificate ,Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) is the paramount document that supersedes any other documents related to your transfer....The European Union, the British Monitoring Services Authority (BMS/FBI/IMF) and the United Nation can never permit such fund to be Transfer without the needed Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) Even your Government can request to sight a copy of the Certificate which is the only document that give go ahead order to Transfer your $200 million as legitimate without any further delay..,.......The Transfer Permit Certificate cost $699.00 Get back to advise you how you will send it to the department in charge of the Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) in the office of the Presidency here in the United States ....You are advised to send the fees with your bank details to transfer your payment .... Get back to advise you how you will send it to the officer in charge and be 100% assured that you must receive your payment this time without any more delay .

Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number :+1-202-734-6258
Spokane, WA
#433456 by AlanJones Sat May 14, 2022 1:22 am
Subject: Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service.
Tel. No.: +15092377090

Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue Spokane,
WA USA
Contact Person: Mr. Peter F. Stanton,
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank,

Good news ....After our Conference meeting today with President of United States of America Joe Biden concerning your payment here in Washington D.C with United States Governments /Homeland Security/FBI/CIA and Legislatures concerning the Postponement of your Inheritance Contract payment of USD$200,000,000.00 the Presidency have Re- Approved your Inheritance Contract payment and he vows that your payment must be release to you this time without any more delay through the assistance of Mr President Joe Biden Government has acknowledged that your USD$200,000,000.00 should be released from our banks(WASHINGTON TRUST BANK)as we have received your USD $200,000,000.00 in your name now .....Again, we are ready to transfer your USD $200,000,000.00 now to your nominated account or by Atm card payment as you choose .... According to the instructions from the Presidency Joe Biden Governments PAYMENT OPTION (ONE) the Only thing this project will cost you is to Secure TRANSFER PERMIT CERTIFICATE(TPC) which will cost you $810 and must secure in your name from office of the Presidency United States of America before our bank will transfer your USD$200,000,000.00 to your nominated bank account and also to enable the United States Government use its immunity Coverage to back your transfer up and make sure that it hits your nominated bank account without any more delay.... PAYMENT OPTION (TWO) If you need your payment via MasterCard you will be Responsible for INSURANCE AND Courier fees of $699.00 only to ensure successful Delivering of your Master ATM Card to your doorstep and as soon as you receive it you will start withdrawing and making transfers from your Master Atm card from our bank here. .... See attached my working id card for your Authentic Recognition.... Get back with your details and any of your Id cards to enable us to start processing of the transferring of your $200 million into your nominated bank account without any more delay .... Be rest assured that the storm is over if you adhere to the Instructions you must receive your long inheritance Contract payment which you have spent a lot of money on and till today you never received any single cent from those impostors from Africa U.K and have your peace for many years ..... We await your positive Response.....NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, treat it genuinely....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service.
Mr. Peter F. Stanton Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone: +1 509 237 7090 Call or Text only
Spokane, WA U.S.A

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#442029 by Troy Platt Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:53 am
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 04:26:48 -0800
Subject: Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service..

WASHINGTON TRUST BANK

Dear: Beneficiary,
Good News
View attached your Fund Approval Notification and my working id card for your perusal....Now you are not going to spend any cent from your pocket over your taxation fees ...... You will take $20,000.000 for yourself out of this loan to pay your bills ....I just want to help you if you will be faster in following the instructions now ....i spoke to an investor here to help you and she accepted to help you to pay the Taxation fees but said that you should urgently Go to this site online www.Incfile.com and register any of this name Express (PINNACLE ENVIRONMENTAL CORPORATION)OR (ABLE IRON WORKS INC) as a company and use the same Name PINNACLE ENVIRONMENTAL CORPORATION to open a Bank account with any bank here in USA that is all and she will send the TOTAL TAXATION FEES OF ($650,000.00) to the account then you will resend ($630,000.00) it to the Taxation department DETAILS i will send to you and Take $20,000.00 for yourself to pay your bills before i will transfer your $200 million to your account or open an online bank and transfer and send you the ATM card without any more delay ....Go and register the name as a company first and use ite same name to open a Checking bank account urgently .... Get back to me now with your full name /address/attach any of your id card and details for onward transferring of your $200 million into your nominated bank account or we will send you Master ATM card to your address as soon as the Taxation fees have been settled.........Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone: +1 509 237 7090
Spokane, WA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#442876 by Troy Platt Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:43 am
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 02:11:33 -0800
Subject: Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...

Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue Spokane,
WA USA
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank,

Dear: Beneficiary.
View attached your Fund Approval Notification and my working id card for your perusal.....We the Washington Trust Bank, WA and Undersigned Bank Officials, Hereby confirm with full banking responsibility that the Inheritance payment from the United States Government in your name. We confirm that payment of US$200,000,000.00(TWO HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) is in our custody to disbursement to your Nominated Bank account or send it via Master ATM card to you home address without any more delay........we the Washington Trust Bank, WA Disclaims every delay pertaining to the transfer of this Approval payment of $200 million into your nominated bank account before next week ....You are hereby advised to reconfirm your full contact details /bank details and attach any of your id cards for onward transferring of your payment without any more delay ....... The only thing this transfer will cost you is for you to pay Taxation fees of your $200 million ......I have discussed with an American investor that will loan you the Taxation fees and go with 5% of your $200 million......now you are not going to pay any cent from your pocket ....The Investors said she can only loan you the Taxation fees through this method as she can not pay on your behalf direct because she is not the right Beneficiary of your $200 million ......Try your possible best to Register (PINNACLE ENVIRONMENTAL CORPORATION) as your Company Name or Go to this site online www.Incfile.com and register
it Express name (PINNACLE ENVIRONMENTAL CORPORATION) Express as your company and use the same name to open a Business checking account with any bank in USA ACCEPT Wells Fargo/Chase Bank or Bank of America any others bank in America is good to open a Business checking account with the Same (PINNACLE ENVIRONMENTAL CORPORATION) then the investor will mail you a check of $650.000.00 to deposit to the checking account you open with the name (PINNACLE ENVIRONMENTAL CORPORATION) before i will advise you how you will send it once the money is available you send $630,000.00 as Taxation fees of your $200 million and go with $20,000.00 for yourself to pay your Bills at the same time receive your $200 million .... I am just helping to see that you receive your $200 million Now ........ take note that this loan is to pay for your Taxation fees of your $200 million which i will direct you on how you will send it to avoid you not to send it to the wrong department ... send your details now and start the Registration of the name URGENT ....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone: +1 509 237 7090
Spokane, WA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!