Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413382 by AlanJones Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:42 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: I am seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
Tel. No.: +447761710530

My good friend,
I implore your consideration to aim of emailing you today. I am Mr. Steve Philip, an executive officer with NatWest bank. I learnt of (Lucas Francisco) a Brazilian Millionaire who died during Brazil landslide January 2010, has an account with credit balance of GBP10.7 Million. I have relevant data to claim these fund without hitches, but been a bank staff denied me or my kin access to make this claim. Please accept my offer as “Beneficiary" and be rest assured of legal transfer in your name and accounts without suspicions. You will earn 40% of the fund for your assistance to actualize the deal. On your acceptance, please send (Your full name, contact address and your phone no.), so I can profile the fund with your details as beneficiary, and raise transfer approvals to your choice accounts. Please reply to my private email:[email protected] , or call my mobile: +447761710530, to discuss details.

Thanks in anticipation of your immediate response.
Kind regards,
Steve Philip
Senior Operating Officer,
Commercial & Private Banking
NatWest Bank Plc

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement