Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413391 by Troy Platt Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:22 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 07:46:07 -0700
Subject: AMBASSADORIAL/PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL
X-AuthUser: [email protected]
X-Originating-IP: 110.4.45.41

Good day,

Hi there, My name is Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, I am from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and of Royals. I am a business/economic executive and Philanthropist, Chairman, Dubai Executive Council and board of the AL MAKTOUM FOUNDATION and would love to make your acquaintance and connect with you, then see what we could share about each other.

In conjunction with other charity organizations in the UAE and abroad, the Al Maktoum Foundation has contributed to the relief of victims of Corona Virus, wars, famines and other natural disasters. Infrastructural development, study centers, medical institutes and lots more have also been on the list of the foundations projects around the globe. Good hands have thus reached to all those who needed it in all countries.

The Al Maktoum Foundation in its aim to spread its roots/mission across other nations outside of the Middle-East decided to enlist reputable personalities around the globe as ambassadors for the foundation with a niche for selfless service to humanity, economic empowerment and infrastructural development and over the years through a select board researching prospective ambassadors and their target industries came up with a few of these individuals/companies/executives and i have the honor to initiate this process with you.

If you would, in summary, may I know your sector and job description, that way I would be able to ascertain what sector/investment opportunities lie therein.

http://www.hamdan.ae/en-us/

I would like to partner with you(the brand) in some upcoming projects with my charity foundation, surely with your intellectual/business/economic prowess, you would be a very important part of the team and i surely look forward to working with you both in business and even socio economic development in countries all around the globe.

You will be a key part of formations and accords that would forge the force behind the future of the AL MAKTOUM FOUNDATION. This would expose you to a lot of business and other benefits of such and also educate you in contacts and also company of people across the globe.

http://www.hmaward.org.ae/profile.php?id=266

I would like to ask you a sincere question;

Would you be willing to represent as an Ambassador for the AL MAKTOUM FOUNDATION?

We shall fund you monthly with up to figures around fifty thousand dollars and above depending on the project scale in designated areas to enable you carry out Charity projects over there in your Community.

Will you be able to do this with good faith? A lot of individuals have been allocated these funds, yet rendered no help to the needy.

PS: -> This is not a get-rich-quick scheme, but rather a task of faith to help the helpless. You shall send the Royal Council statements every fortnight on how the funds allocated to you are being used.

A contact cell phone number of Dr Saeed Al Maktoum as regards any enquiries shall be sent across if need be, should i be unable to respond immediately to messages.

He is a direct member of the Royal family and would oversee final registrations with the foundation and delivery of the membership card and board meeting visa invitation documents to your designated point of collection.

Best,
Hamdan.
http://www.hamdan.ae/en-us/
+971 58 263 8965.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement