Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413392 by Troy Platt Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:23 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Partnership opportunity.
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 17:53:51 +0200

I am seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors: Oil/Gas, Construction, Real Estate, Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Health Sector and Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector.

If you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other VIABLE business in your country. Please write me for possible business co-operation. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment (AROI) Joint Venture partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered.

I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and respond positively within a short period of time. I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regard to this investment. As soon as you give your positive response to this proposal, I will not hesitate in sending you the details information of this great investment partnership opportunity.

I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.

Sincerely
Obaid Naser Al-Otaibi
Email: [email protected]
Deputy C.E.O. Projects
Mina Al Ahmadi Refinery

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#416948 by FishyMails Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:06 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 14:54:18 +0000
Subject: Investment opportunity.

Dear:

I am seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors: Oil/Gas, Construction, Real Estate, Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Health Sector and Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector.

If you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other VIABLE business in your country. Please write me for possible business co-operation. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment (AROI) Joint Venture partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered.

I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and respond positively within a short period of time. I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regard to this investment. As soon as you give your positive response to this proposal, I will not hesitate in sending you the details information of this great investment partnership opportunity.

I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.

Sincerely
Obaid Naser Al-Otaibi
Email: [email protected]
Deputy C.E.O. Projects
Mina Al Ahmadi Refinery

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.