Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413394 by Troy Platt Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:30 am
Subject: For your kind attention,
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 12:43:04 +0000
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hello Dear.

This letter will probably come as a surprise, but I prayed to God to help me choose the right partner. My name is Barrister Gerard Vidal. I am the legal representative of late Dr. Alfred, who died in a fatal accident on September 23, 2012. After the death of my late client, I have searched for family members through all research. Unfortunately, the search was unsuccessful.

In the interest of my deceased client, I decided to expand my search through the office to find a family member or relative. Through my search i come accros your information, i know you may not be biologically related to him, but because of a smilarity in your email identification compared with the deceased,I decided to contact you and ask for your help.

Before the accident that took his life, my late client paid € 13,500,000.00 to the Depot Outlet in Barcelona. As a lawyer for the late client, the bank has advise me provide a next of kin,family member or his business partner to apply for the deposit, otherwise the money will be claimed by the Government. As with the situation mentioned above, I am obliged to ask you to cooperate, which is strictly confidential and safe.

However, I am aware that my request of this magnitude may cause concern or uncertainty for someone. I assure you of my competence to bring us through this process. I sincerely ask you for permission to represent you as heir. The assets will be released after the process. My suggestion is that the whole share be shared equally among us.

My only request to you is honest cooperation and collaboration in order to be able to successfully carry out the process. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me:

Email:

As a lawyer and Chartered Accountant, I can guarantee that the order will be carried out under legal regulations, which protects us from breaking the law. If I offended you in any way, I hope you accept my apologies. If you are interested in cooperation, please feel free to contact me for further explanations.

Yours sincerely
Barrister Gerard Vidal

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement