Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413395 by Troy Platt Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:32 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 21:17:44 +0100
Subject: FUNDS CLAIM/BENEFICIARY!

From Solicitor Law Office
22/F , Towerby No 7088 Shennan
Boulevard Shenzhen P.R China.
E-mail: [email protected]

Greetings to you,

I am Meifen Jun legal representative to Dr. Erin Jacobson who
unfortunately lost his life and his entire family on their way to
vacation, I wish to place your name as the beneficiary to
US$15,500,000.00 due to the death of the depositor (Dr. Erin Jacobson)

If you are interested respond back to me through this email
([email protected]) to enable me furnish you with more details.

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister Meifen Jun.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#419844 by Troy Platt Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:59 am
Subject: Attention: Valued Beneficiary compensation of $10,500,000.00
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 01:03:40 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

Attention: Valued Beneficiary

I am Barrister Hanqin Qiu, the Attorney to United Nation). This is to officially inform you that your compensation fund as a Fraud victim has been approved on your Name with the help of FBI / United Nations, for immediate payment on your behalf, but your representative Mr. Charles O. Brien who claims to be your next of kin presented the Bank Account information below, stating that you are affected with Corona virus and died some days ago.

Royal Bank of Scotland
A/C: 0911667701
Swift Code: RBS0943SCT
Routing No: RBS000897423S
Beneficiary: O’Brien industries Ltd.

For the transfer he stated that we should transfer the $10,500,000.00 to the above account, but we decided to contact you with the information we have in our file. in this case, if we did not receive any response from you within 24 hours, we assume that you are truly dead as stated above and will have no choice than to have the fund wire into his Bank Account above, with the help of our Paying Bank below. We are expecting an urgent response from you to avoid jeopardizing our effort in this transaction.

Considering the circumstances at hand, you are advice not to accept any fax or telephone calls that does not come from this office or the below paying bank.

Contact the paying bank (HSBC BANK CHINA) below immediately you receive this message for your payment.

Contact Person: Mr Joseph Ngai
position: Private Banking & Funds Transfer Department
HSBC Bank China.
E-mail: [email protected]

I need your urgent response

Yours sincerely.

Barrister Hanqin Qiu

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!