Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#406267 by FishyMails Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:26 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +234-813-965-6416
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 13:59:26 +0100
Subject:

Attn: Dear customer

After waiting to hear from you or your Nigerian partners for a long time now, I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I don’t know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of your fund is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked this question or you
do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some times ago, your Nigerian friend I mean the people that introduced you to the project approached me through my dear Wife who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you.

They requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors name, company's name and bank particulars from APEX BANK(CBN) vetting computer System and replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of said funds, valued ($17.5M) Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) We agreed on condition that they will compensate me with $50,000 as soon as your name appears as the Rightful beneficiary.

I did as agreed and demanded to be paid but your friends started telling me stories. They even told me that you promise to send money to me. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them.

Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement because I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds knowing fully that you did not execute any contract here in Nigerian, although I am the only Person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts spending money in order to conclude this project.

Now I am ready to forget the past promises, I do not need the $50,000 any longer from you but a compensation share from you. I need your assurance that those your colleagues will be totally keep out of this transaction, I know that none of them is aware of this transaction after trying their best to conclude it without my consent.

Finally, I need your promise that no official of the APEX BANK (CBN) will be aware of my Involvement in this regard, and now re-assure me that you will be willing to compensate me. Again that you will assist my wife Establish a foreign account in your country where my share will be lodged.

If you are ready to conclude this business with me, you can contact me immediately on my private as Email: [email protected] so that we can have a confidential mail discussions over this issue once and for all on way forward. But if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me….

Congratulations once more,

Regards,

ENGR. USMAN ALKALLI

DIRECTOR (K.T.T UNIT)
C.B.N./Deputy Governor Office

Direct telephone number:234-813-965-6416

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#408552 by FishyMails Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:50 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 01:11:08 +0100
Subject: Hello

Attn: Customer
Sir,

After waiting to hear from you or your Nigerian partners for a long time now, I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I don’t know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of your fund is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked this question or you

Some times ago, your Nigerian friend I mean the people that introduced you to the project approached me through my dear Wife who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you.

They requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors name, company's name and bank particulars from APEX BANK(CBN) vetting computer System and replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of said funds, valued ($17.5M) Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) We agreed on condition that they will compensate me with $50,000 as soon as your name appears as the Rightful beneficiary.

I did as agreed and demanded to be paid but your friends started telling me stories. They even told me that you promise to send money to me. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them.

Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement because I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds knowing fully that you did not execute any contract here in Nigerian, although I am the only Person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts spending money in order to conclude this project.

Now I am ready to forget the past promises, I do not need the $50,000 any longer from you but a compensation share from you. I need your assurance that those your colleagues will be totally keep out of this transaction, I know that none of them is aware of this transaction after trying their best to conclude it without my consent.

Finally, I need your promise that no official of the APEX BANK (CBN) will be aware of my Involvement in this regard, and now re-assure me that you will be willing to compensate me. Again that you will assist my wife Establish a foreign account in your country where my share will be lodged.

If you are ready to conclude this business with me, you can contact me immediately on my private as Email: [email protected] so that we can have a confidential mail discussions over this issue once and for all on way forward. But if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me….

Regards,

ENGR. USMAN ALKALLI
DIRECTOR (K.T.T UNIT) C.B.N./Deputy Governor Office

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#409842 by FishyMails Wed May 06, 2020 7:04 pm
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 23:46:01 +0100
Subject: Attn: Customer

Attn: Customer
Sir,

Regards,

ENGR. USMAN ALKALLI
DIRECTOR (K.T.T UNIT) C.B.N./Deputy Governor Office

#412677 by FishyMails Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:40 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +2348139656416
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 23:10:10 +0100
Subject: From USMAN AKALI, PLEASE CALL ME ON MY TELEPHONE.

APEX BANK (CBN) K.T.T UNIT DEPARTMENT

OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR

WIRE T./ATMSC//01/19/id/D.o./ihw

ABsc:m-t/Cbnatmscxxox5x9x3x06.

Web-site: www.cbn.org/cbn.htm

Email. [email protected]

Central Business District,Cadastral Zone,Abuja.

Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CPBX/021/20

FOREIGN DEBT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION CIRCULAR APEX BANK CBN /2020

ATTN: Mr. MAHMUD ABDUL-MONEM

Dated- 22/JUNE/2020

Good evening sir, i contacted you regarding your winner funds in United States, it's recording that you have made many effort to claim your funds but all attend was aborted due to the abnormality in the finance company there in United States.

I want to assure you that you will get your entitlement this time without any upstacle.

The above is not am empty promises, i have made an arrangement with loan company in Canada and South Africa this loan financial company can loan us any amount of money we needed till the end of this transaction.

For more information please get back as soon as possible.

Awaiting to hear from you .

ENGR. USMAN ALKALLI

ASSISTANCE TO:

MR. SAMUEL OKOJERE.

DIRECTOR OF PAYMENT (K.T.T UNIT) C.B.N./Deputy Governor Office

Sent using Nig Zoho Mail

#412725 by AlanJones Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:00 am
Subject: From USMAN AKALI, PLEASE CALL ME ON MY TELEPHONE.
Tel. No.: +2348139656416

Email. [email protected]

ATTN: Mr. MAHMUD ABDUL-MONEM
Dated- 22/JUNE/2020

Good evening sir, i contacted you regarding your winner funds in United States, it's recording that you have made many effort to claim your funds but all attend was aborted due to the abnormality in the finance company there in United States.

I want to assure you that you will get your entitlement this time without any upstacle.

The above is not am empty promises, i have made an arrangement with loan company in Canada and South Africa this loan financial company can loan us any amount of money we needed till the end of this transaction.

ENGR. USMAN ALKALLI

ASSISTANCE TO:

MR. SAMUEL OKOJERE.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#413434 by AlanJones Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:35 pm
Subject: GREAT NEWS
Tel. No.: +2348139656416

Email. [email protected]

ATTN: DEAR CUSTOMER
Dated- 02/JULY/2020

Good evening madam, i contacted you regarding your winner funds in United States, it's recording that you have made many effort to claim your funds but all attend was aborted due to the abnormality in the finance company there in United States.

ENGR. USMAN ALKALLI

ASSISTANCE TO:

MR. SAMUEL OKOJERE.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.