Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413478 by Monsieur Adler Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:00 am

Hello,
How are you doing, hope you are fine?
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting my inherited fund from my late father's bank and transferred to Canada. I succeed with the help of a partner from canada after contacted you.
Now I am on my way to canada where I will invest the money and live the rest of my life.
Honestly i did not forget the concern you showed toward me when i contacted you and of course I really appreciate your politeness in your emails to me, yes I do.
Before the money was finally transferred I made a bank draft of $100,000 in your name and I left it in the custody of the lawyer who assisted me and my partner in processing the claim and transfer of the fund.
Presently the demand draft is in the custody of the lawyer, Please the $100,000 is just a little token from my heart to say thank you for showing concern when i contacted you and even for taking your time to reply my email.
Below is the name and contact of the lawyer you should contact him and ask him about the bank draft and then talk with him how the money will get to you, I trust in him to guide you on the best and safe way to receive the money.

Name: Brr. Ahmed Bemba
Email: [email protected]

Please do let me know immediately you receive the bank draft and cash it, so we can share the joy together after all the suffering I went through.

Kiss and hug

Just like Napoleon Best, I'm always doing my Napoleon best.
Advertisement