Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412816 by Troy Platt Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:18 am
Subject: GOOD NEWS
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 10:46:49 +0000

Hello dear friend

I am happy to inform you of my success in transferring that fund. I have been helped by a partner from Cuba, right now i am in Cuba with him, investing the money. But i did not forget your effort as you wanted to help me which did not materialized. I have left behind a bank ATM card containing $800,000 .00 USD (Eight hundred thousand dollars) which i prepared in your name. You can withdraw the money in your country or any ATM machine in any country in the world.

You should contact the reverend father Emmanuel Bruno now and ask him to send you the ATM card which i have used to compensate you for your past effort towards me.

Name: Rev. Emmanuel Bruno

His email address is ( [email protected] )

Telephone: +228 79 48 69 70

Let me know when you get the ATM card so the joy will be complete.

Yours sincerely

David Akacha

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#413513 by AlanJones Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:43 pm
Subject: GOOD NEWS
Tel. No.: +22879486970

Hello dear friend

I am happy to inform you of my success in transferring that fund. I have been helped by a partner from Cuba, right now i am in Cuba with him, investing the money. But i did not forget your effort as you wanted to help me which did not materialized. I have left behind a bank ATM card containing $800,000 .00 USD (Eight hundred thousand dollars) which i prepared in your name. You can withdraw the money in your country or any ATM machine in any country in the world.

You should contact the reverend father Emmanuel Bruno now and ask him to send you the ATM card which i have used to compensate you for your past effort towards me.

Name: Rev. Emmanuel Bruno
His email address is ( [email protected] )
Telephone: +228 79 48 69 70

Let me know when you get the ATM card so the joy will be complete.
Yours sincerely
Nancy Abram

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#413717 by Granger Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:23 pm
Subject: ATM CARD INFORMATION
Date: Thursday, 9 July 2020, 09:21

Good day

Yes your partner left with me a bank ATM CARD worth of $800.000.00 Dollars for you, please the money is in an ATM CARD which you take to any ATM machine of your choice over there in your country and start making withdrawal from it.
You have to provide these details to me;

A. Your Full name
B. Your address
C. Your Private telephone number
D. Copy of your identification to confirm that you are the right person to receive the ATM card.

Please let us know when you will be coming to our office for collection, if you cannot come to Lome Togo but has an account with UPS, FedEx OR DHL Special Courier Service, kindly forward the account number so that we can send your card by special courier to your address.

But if you don’t have an account with any of the above courier company please let us know and we will arrange the delivery for you.

God Be With You
Pastor Emmanuel Bruno