Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413524 by Troy Platt Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:06 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 14:00:56 +0100
Subject: Attn: Dear Beneficiary

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Address: Head Office.
Tel: +234-908-5749214

Attn: Dear Beneficiary ,

Be notified that your compensation payment of US$2.5 Million have been Approved to be Paid to you via an Automated Teller Machine Card (ATM) to save cost and time.

Owing to the fact that your funds originated from Africa, and our bank was selected and mandated exclusively by the United Nations, European Union and World Bank to release your funds within the shortest possible time to cushion the effect of Covid-19 Pandemic.

Based on that, you will be required as a matter of urgency to pay the sum of US$480.00 ( Four Hundred and Eighty United States Dollars Only) to enable us dispatch your parcel to your destination.
We regret any inconvenience / delays your transaction has suffered but under my reign / watch be rest assured that you will be paid within the shortest possible time once you comply.

Yours faithfully

KENNEDY UZOKA
GMD/CEO UBA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement