Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413547 by Derek Trotter Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:35 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
date: 6 Jul 2020, 19:51
subject: Dear friend

Hello

Writing you this massage with tears and sorrow on my eyes; I am by name Amelia Alzira the daughter of the former Burkina ambassador in Angola, my father was Mr. Alzira Mohamed the former ambassador of Burkina Faso in Angola for 30 years before he died.

I was born and brought up in Angola, I under grow my primary and secondary school at Angola, all the days of my life I have never visited Burkina Faso before where my father comes from because my Mon was from Angola, and I don’t know any members of my father’s families in Burkina Faso.

After the death of my Mon on January 9th 2020 I opened my mother brave case and secretly found out that my father deposited a sum of $ 2.5 million in BOA bank Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin, then I travel to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money and take care of myself and start a new life.

Since my arrival to Burkina Faso on 3rd march 2020 before the lock down I have been in a local hotel where I pay 10 dollars per day, the Bank Director Mr. Zongo whom I meet in person with my father deposit receipt and the death certificate told me that my father left an instruction to the bank, that the fund should only be release to me if I present a foreign trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

That is the reason why I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee and receive the fund with his account for me to come over and join him. It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the fund and the balance shall be my capital to invest under your control over there in your country.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will send you my what sap number and picture's in my next mail and death certificate of my Dad and how you will receive the money in your account.

Thanks and waiting for your wahsap number for easily communication

Yours Sincerely Amelia Alzira

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement