Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300381 by Mortal Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:20 am

Delivered-To: <snip>@gmail.com
Received: by 10.37.116.12 with SMTP id p12csp1936519ybc;
Thu, 19 Nov 2015 02:44:41 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.68.69.39 with SMTP id b7mr9519791pbu.48.1447929881473;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from COL004-OMC1S14.hotmail.com (col004-omc1s14.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.24])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id i15si1251006pbq.81.2015.11.19.02.44.41
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.34.24 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.24;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.34.24 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from COL127-W4 ([65.55.34.7]) by COL004-OMC1S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 19 Nov 2015 02:44:41 -0800
X-TMN: [LH7LFRYTpLSHYmXOJQl7rOudmyoxlBg3]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_835f45be-54d8-4c7b-829e-c7ab57536215_"
From: "Dr. E. I. Kachikwu Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation"
<[email protected]>
Subject: NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CO-OPERATION (NNPC)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:44:40 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Nov 2015 10:44:41.0354 (UTC) FILETIME=[4B9F36A0:01D122B7]

--_835f45be-54d8-4c7b-829e-c7ab57536215_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

ATTENTION i have acknowledge your email message to my desk,with the contents well noted. I am very glad that you have a trusted friend

I stated in my previous mail to you that I am the new Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). As soon as I assumed office about three months ago, I discovered that there were some over-invoiced contracts awarded by my predecessor who was the former GMD of the NNPC. The original contractors have been duly paid their contract sum leaving this over invoiced Amount of US$28.500 Million United States Dollars RE-SEND YOUR. Details SO THAT I WILL SEND THE NNPC CONTRACT AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR NAME

My purpose of contacting you is to solicit for your assistance to enlist your name as a contract beneficiary to enable me transfer this Amount into your Bank Account as a former NNPC Contractor. As the GMD of the NNPC, and i say every clearance and support documents will be on your Name and the funds will transferred into your Bank account or by Master ATM card delivery at any of your Best CHOICE

NOW I want you to make a CHOICE that will be faster in order to Get this Amount of
US$28.500 Million United States Dollars

A;================ BANK TO BANK Transfer

B.================= MASTER ATM CARD

C.================ OPEN ONLINE ACCOUNT WITH ONE OF OUR BANK IN NIGERIA

This message demand urgent attention and waiting to hear from you with any of your Best CHOICE immediately so that we can proceed on your Contracts Fund wort of
US$28.500 Million United States Dollars and Please Try and give me a call for oral discussion on: My mobile Tel:+234 813 808 5581

Thanks for Trusting me and I will always remain truthful to you, i will not disappoint you Call me (+23481-38085581) immediately

Waiting to hear from you, I wish you the best.

Best Regards,

Dr. E. I. Kachikwu,
CHAIRMAN CONTRACT AWARD & MONITORING COMMITTEE
NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CO-OPERATION (NNPC)
Reply To: [email protected] Tel:+234 813 808 5581

+234 813 808 5581 = +2348138085581 = +234 8138085581

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
Advertisement

#413562 by AlanJones Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:35 pm
From: Dr. E. I. Kachikwu Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation - [email protected]
Subject: With Due Respect I'm writing to confirm if you are DEAD or alive ? because I am looking for all means to get this fund across to you
Tel. No.: +2347042833454

FROM Dr. EMMANUEL Kachikwu,
CHAIRMAN CONTRACT AWARD & MONITORING
COMMITTEE NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM
CO-OPERATION (NNPC)

With Due Respect I'm writing to confirm if you are DEAD or alive ? because I am looking for all means to get this fund across to you or your family.I want to use this opportunity to let you know that your $28.5 million that was painted Red and marked X

We have been trying to reach you for some time now, your silent have caused many damages as Mr Holger Knoblauch who claims to be your Lawyer and your representative, assigned and authorized by you for the claim of your fund worth of USD$28.5M Dollars awaiting transfer into his nominated bank account. He said that you had an Accident and could not proceed and claim this fund worth of USD$28.5M Dollars .

You are advised to confirm the true status of the documents that was submitted on your behalf to enable us proceed with the transfer of this fund into his Bank account. If we do not hear from you in Two (2) working days, we shall conclude that you authorized Mr Holger Knoblauch to claim his fund and the fund will be transfer into his bank account. DID YOU AUTHORIZE Mr Holger Knoblauch who claims to be your Lawyer and your representative TO DIVERT YOUR FUND worth of USD$28.5M Dollars INTO HIS BANK ACCOUNT? Reply via email and call me in receipt of this email for more information in details. Reconfirm your Mobile/Direct phone Number

With Due Respect Sir we are waiting for you get back to me as soon as you get this mail and call me call with my line +23470-4283-3454 or whats App okay i made to you respect of your fund worth US28.500 Million United States Dollars You are Hereby Guaranteed that once the payment is made with the payment details was successfully by our Accountant you should scan and attach the payment slip and send it to me for my confirmation and documentation.I wait to hear from you over this with immediate respond

Thanks for your co-operation and anticipated understanding in this matter as we wait to hear from you as we are at your service.

Best Regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Kachikwu,CHAIRMAN CONTRACT
AWARD & MONITORING COMMITTEE NIGERIA
NATIONAL PETROLEUM CO-OPERATION (NNPC)
Reply To: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#417722 by AlanJones Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:33 am
From: Dr. E. I. Kachikwu Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation - [email protected]
Subject: FROM Dr. EMMANUEL Kachikwu, CHAIRMAN CONTRACT AWARD & MONITORINGCOMMITTEE NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUMCO-OPERATION (NNPC)
Tel. No.: +2348087036753

CO-OPERATION (NNPC)

Thanks again for your immediate response. I am indeed highly impressed with the intensity and seriousness of interest with which you are taking up the matter.

GOOD DAY Dear Beneficiaries FROM NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CO-OPERATION (NNPC) and No more surprise. Muhammed Buhari GCFR President F.R.N have signed for your fund release. Secretary to the F.G.N have signed. Governor Central Bank of Nigeria have signed. The Hon. Minister of Justice F.R.N have signed. And others involved. with General of the Federation have collectively Approved and signed for the onward release of your fund worth of (US28.500 Million United States Dollars

With Due Respect In line with the above subject matter, i choose to assist you as my brother and to make sure that you get your fund and i want you to keep this relationship going for reference purposes, it is my obligation to remind you once more that we are in the final stage of this transaction worth of ($28.5 Million and i write to inform you that i am know longer happy with you over the delay

I want you to choose the way you want your fund to reach you. This is the only three ways your fund worth of ($28.5 Million can get to you.

(1) BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER send your Bank details for commence your transfer
(2) DELIVERY OF BANK CHEQUE send your designated address
(3) ATM CARD DELIVERY.send your designated address

YOU ONLY ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW USD10,000.00 PER DAY FROM YOUR ATM CARD IN ANY ATM MACHINE CENTER OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD OR OPTIONAL AS SOON AS YOU GET THE ATM CARD

Furthermore to enable us commence on the way you which to receive your fund worth of ($28.5 Million ,

Thanks for Trusting me and I will always remain truthful to you, i will not disappoint you

Waiting to hear from you,

Best Regards,

Dr. E. I. Kachikwu,
PHONE DIRECT LINE:+23480-8703-6753

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#419202 by FishyMails Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:19 pm
From: "Dr. E. I. Kachikwu Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation" <[email protected]>
Tel: +2347042833464
Date: 2020-10-27 9:57:23 AM +00:00
Subject: everything in regards to your funds worth of $28.5 Million United States Dollars so what is holding the delivering your ATM CARD to your address

CO-OPERATION (NNPC)

My Dearest May the prophetic anointing touches you and for you to be growing in spirit, and the Holy Ghost will be showing light to see in spirit, and let the favor of our Lord Jesus Christ be upon you in the name of our advocate Jesus Christ our Supper Lord Amen.

My Dearest as Rev I will never in my life act against the ten commandment of GOD rules, the bible offers this advice to all who want to please GOD, by putting everything you want to do by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let your petitions be made know to GOD, rend the book of “Philippians 4:6, Honestly admit that you have a problem with trust, a problem that is your owe responsibility, I want you to put it in your prayer telling GOD what you would like to do about it will invite his blessing on your effort to find relief and to avoid more lack of understanding in life,

My Beloved i am a man of God because my word is my bond. It is said that a Man is without honor if he cannot keep to his words, As a man of God and with experience of 25years i have never disappointed anyone in my life both in my chosen carrier as a Man of God and Here is my passport

With Due Respect First and forest most, I must apologize for my inability of attending or responding to your email message base on my busy schedules in the office and Presently, I have more than 50 unclaimed fund transactions from different locations to handle in my office and everything in regards to your funds worth of $28.5 Million United States Dollars so what is holding the delivering your ATM CARD to your address from being completed is 200usa and all the signing of the documents which the federal ministry of justice has signed without further delay,

having understood your financial predicament has resorted us to enter into your situation for this fund not to be forfeited by you, So tell me in confidence of how much you could raise out of the requested so that I could get the balance for you and further conclude all the necessary arrangements and have your ATM CARD delivered to your designated address immediately. I want you to have that trust in me so that you can receive this fund without stress. I promise and guarantee that you must receive your ATM CARD as long as I am in charge and in as much as you will follow my good instruction

once again thanks I must acknowledge your consistency interest and willingness over this ongoing transaction your funds worth of $28.5 Million United States like told you in my last mail that you Don't need afraid of receive your Fund wort of $28.5 million dollar because Boarder Control Patrol will not ask you to make payments for Red Tag, or Yellow Tag and other Documents. i have all the hard copy of the original document will cover your fund and also this fee will cover Red Tag, Yellow Tag

My assurance once again is that immediately I acknowledged the receipt of the payment of 200 usa the tracking number will be sent to you for you to follow up the movement of the Parcel until it arrived your Country address and This message demand urgent attention, the Shipping Company is waiting to hear from you

You are only allowed to withdraw USD10,000.00 per day with each of your ATM card at any ATM machine center of your choice anywhere in the world OR ADDITIONAL Once you get an ATM card, you can make a total amount of ATM card INTO your bank account with your personal identity or Passport ID

I am reconfirming the payment information's to you to avoid mistake: again, with this two Name (EMMANUEL ONYENAKAZI) Via Ria International Money Transfer

Receivers Name: EMMANUEL ONYENAKAZi

Text Question: God

Text Answer Good

Amount $200 usd

MTCN………

As soon as you send the fee,get back to me with the following information; senders name, address, MTCN or you should scan and attach the payment slip and send it to me for my confirmation and documentation.

I wait your urgent response. Thanks, and remain bless Your urgent response will be appreciated Now

Thanks once again for Co-operation I wait for your action

Best Regards,

Dr. E. I. Kachikwu,

COMMITTEE NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CO-OPERATION (NNPC)

My line +23470-4283-3464

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#419730 by FishyMails Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:02 pm
From: "Dr. E. I. Kachikwu Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation" <[email protected]>
Tel: +2347042833464
Date: 2020-11-08 2:41:43 PM +00:00
Subject: I must acknowledge your consistency interest and willingness over this ongoing transaction your funds worth of $28.5 Million United

CO-OPERATION (NNPC)

This is to officially acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content is well noted. I want you to know that it is certain that your fund must be release to you smoothly unfailingly as you comply with my directives.

Know that the due process has to be follow in order for you to receive your fund smoothly as i don't want anything that will delay or stop the release of your fund to know. Be inform that the required Administrative processing fee is compulsory you have to pay it first to enable the Board pf directors sign and stamp on your payment in your favor as the legal beneficiary to the fund

thanks, once again I must acknowledge your consistency interest and willingness over this ongoing transaction your funds worth of $28.5 Million United States like told you in my last mail that you Don't need afraid of receive your Fund wort of $28.5million dollar because Boarder Control Patrol will not ask you to make payments for Red Tag, or Yellow Tag and other Documents. i have all the hard copy of the original document will cover your fund and also this fee will cover Red Tag, Yellow Tag

Sir No any security not even the customs or the Boarder Control Patrol will question you or disturbance you on your fund okay because all this have taken care of here and i have all the document will cover it

Thank you very much for your email and i wish to inform you that there is no way the board of director will release those documents without it been sign for final endorsement, as soon as i confirm this fee of 750 Pound sterling today through the payment information i gave you which will enable the board of director's sign every relevant document for the transfer of your fund worth of $28.5 million dollars then i can send those documents to your confirmation before the transfer of your fund to your nominated bank account

lastly, as soon as you send the needed fee of 750 Pound sterling today you will get your fund transferred to your bank account in 48 working hours including the documents

THE ONLY IS required Administrative processing fee the board pf director will not sign on your payment file the recit of 750 Pound sterling as part of the payment which you send to our office so try send the completed the charges and as soon as you send the fee of 750 Pound sterling today as the rightful beneficiary to this fund of US28.500 Million United States Dollars .

Make use of (World Remit Mobil transfer or Mobil Transfer wise ) is Easier, Fast And safe in sending money and ONCE you made the payment today forward the payment slip for my confirmation and documentation.

This Name EMMANUEL EMEKA ONYENAKAZI is The Bank Accountant of UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA) your payment file was affected and everything is ready Now in UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA) office

HE Name :UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA)

ACCOUNT NAME EMMANUEL EMEKA ONYENAKAZI

COUNTRY LOCATION :NIGERIA AND CITY OWERRI

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 2065940116

EMAIL : [email protected]

PHONE NUMBER:+23470-4283-3464

AMOUNT 750 Pound sterling

Please let me know once you send the money you are Blessings in Jesus Name and Very urgent response.

Finally, respond to this message so that we can guide you to the only authorized paying Bank here in Nigeria for your immediate release and commence the transfer worth of US28.500 Million United States Dollars

Thanks for your co-operation and anticipated understanding in this matter as we wait to hear from you as we are at your service.

Best Regards,

Mobile/Direct phone Number +23470-4283-3464

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#422204 by McMarz Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:26 am
From: Dr. E. I. Kachikwu Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation - [email protected]
Other Email Address: [email protected]
Tel: +2347042833464
Date: January 10, 2021, 8:08 AM
Subject: Are you currently seeking for Loan? Have you been turned down constantly?from other financial institutions/banks?

Are you currently seeking for Loan? Have you been turned down constantly?
from other financial institutions/banks?

We are available to assist you with any kind of loan desirable with low
interest rate of 3.2%.
Same day check, approval and payout on all applications. Simple online application takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Give us a try and see how satisfied you will be with our fast flexible  approval process.

SERVICES OFFERRED:
*Business Loan
*Home Loan
*Personal Loan
*Consolidation Loan
*Blacklisted client welcome
*Debt Review
*Brokers welcome

Here is the paying Bank id ( Mr. Phillips Oduoza Managing Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA and His email id ([email protected])

First Name:........  
Last Name........
Sex:......
Date of Birth:.........
Place of Birth:.........
Marital Status:................
Monthly income:.........
Home Address:............
Phone No:........
City:....
Zip Code......
State:......
Loan Amount :........
Loan Period:..............
Purpose of Loan:..............
Have You Applied Before?.............

I wait your urgent response. Thanks and remain bless  Your urgent response will be appreciated

Best Regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Kachikwu,
Reply To: [email protected]
Mobile/Direct phone Number +23470-4283-3464
#425492 by FishyMails Mon May 17, 2021 11:34 am
Date: 2021-05-17 4:10:48 AM +00:00
Subject: My Dear I am a Christian and having understood your financial predicament that is why I am here to help financially

CO-OPERATION (NNPC)

With Due Respect I'm writing to confirm if you are DEAD or alive ? because I am looking for all means to get this fund across to you or your family. I want to use this opportunity to let you know that your $28.5 million that was painted Red and marked X

My Dear I am a Christian and having understood your financial predicament that is why I am here to help financially and I am a Good Christian and I believe in divine justice, I am only sincere

We have been trying to reach you for some time now, your silent have caused many damages as Mr Holger Knoblauch who claims to be your Lawyer and your representative, assigned and authorized by you for the claim of your fund worth of USD$28.5M Dollars awaiting transfer into his nominated bank account. He said that you had an Accident and could not proceed and claim this fund worth of USD$28.5M Dollars .

You are advised to confirm the true status of the documents that was submitted on your behalf to enable us proceed with the transfer of this fund into his Bank account. If we do not hear from you in Two (2) working days, we shall conclude that you authorized Mr Holger Knoblauch to claim his fund and the fund will be transfer into his bank account. DID YOU AUTHORIZE Mr Holger Knoblauch who claims to be your Lawyer and your representative TO DIVERT YOUR FUND worth of USD$28.5M Dollars INTO HIS BANK ACCOUNT? Reply via email and call me in receipt of this email for more information in details. Reconfirm your Mobile/Direct phone Number

Thanks for your co-operation and anticipated understanding in this matter as we wait to hear from you or It does not appear that you are serious. Our collection is valuable and exclusive. We do not have time to entertain looky-loos and time wasters. I am closing your file at this time, we will not be following up with you again. Should you change your mind and wish to treat this process with the respect it deserves, feel free to reply

Best Regards,

#442832 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:03 am
From: "Dr. E. I. Kachikwu Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation"
<[email protected]>
Subject: Dear Accredited Beneficiary YES, WE ARE WELL PREPARED ON YOUR Fund
worth of US$28.5 Million United States Dollars and we have already programmed
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 07:31:28 +0000

Dear Accredited Beneficiary everything will work according to our plan you will receiving your fund just only 24 working hours as the legal Beneficiary of the fund and the payment slip will be attached to your payment file for future references as agreed As the Rightful Beneficiary of the fund on their banking terms,and to make sure you get your fund within 24 working hours

Please follow my instruction, and I promise you, never will my office disappoint you /go and send this last fee of your fund to commence immediately i like i told that i Dr. EMMANUEL Kachikwu ONYENAKAZI is a man of Honor, God fearing and respect for Human dignity and ur happiness and joy is important to me. and am here to help financially to make sure that The transfer of your funds worth US$28,500,000.00 Million Dollars and one day we may be together to celebrate this huge success of your fund

Furthermore to that For a logical transfer of your fund within "48HOURS" As schedule by this Institute, You are Required to Process up to six documents required to back up the transfer of your fund to you as listed below: And you are to get those Transfer Legal Clearance Clean Bill of Diligent Certificate and other vital Documents on your name as the Legitimate owner and to insure you will not use the fund in sponsoring any illegal insurgence in your country and just to ensure that everything works according to the plan,

Dear Beneficiary all the Clearance documents listed above are to be secured and issued in your favor as the trustee beneficiary of the fund showing that the US$ 28.5 Million has been verified and certified to be clean, genuine and legal and has no connection to illicit drugs, money laundering, fraud or any criminal activities what so ever. With these certificates, no bank or authority in your Country will question or froze the funds when transferred in your favor immediate your $28.5 million will BE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER into your nominated BANK Account

YES, WE ARE WELL PREPARED ON YOUR Fund worth of US$28.5 Million United States Dollars and we have already programmed your FUND transfer with Telegraphic Wire Transfer and you will receive your FUND within 24 working hours and this is the best option for you to receive your FUND without any interrogation by the Government of your country

with Due Respect listen, and send the payment of 200 United States Dollar equals 250,100.00 Nigerian Naira and pay this only fee today as the legal Beneficiary to the fund before commence on your funds According to international Banking method AS THE RECEIVERS within 24 working hours

With Due Respect we are waiting for the payment to enable me fulfill the promise i made to you respect of your funds worth of ($28.5 Million

With Due Respect As a matter of urgency so that the Board P.F. Directors have to sign and stamp on your favor as the legal Beneficiary to the fund before commence on your funds According to international Banking method here to enable us transfer your money into your Account just within 24 working hours

Sir, send the fee Via Nigerian Naira currency to the Accountant Bank Account EMMANUEL EMEKA ONYENAKAZI UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA)

HERE IS MY ACCOUNT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC

BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC

IMO STATE NIGERIA

ACCOUNT NAME: EMMANUEL ONYENAKAZI

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 20=6594=0116

SWIFT CODE:UNAFNGLA

AMOUNT 200 United States Dollar equals 250,100.00 Nigerian Naira

EMAIL :[email protected]

PHONE NUMBER:++23491-6092 -1583

immediately I acknowledged the receipt of the payment of 200 United States Dollar equals 250,100.00 Nigerian Naira today so that your funds will credited to your bank account so that you make your withdrawal of your funds worth of $28.5 Million United States

Thanks for Trusting me and I will always remain truthful to you, i will not disappoint you

Best Regards,

Dr. EMMANUEL Kachikwu ONYENAKAZI

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!