Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413576 by Troy Platt Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:10 am
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 23:41:20 +0100
Subject: GREETINGS,

GREETINGS,

With all due respect, I am Mr. Asaad Aleelwl a senior banker in United Arab Emirates with Emirates Economy Bank. It is with good spirit of heart I open up this great opportunity to you. A deceased client of mine that shares the same last name /surname as yours died as a result of heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all his family members who were on vacation and died in the Bam earthquake disaster on the 26th December 2003 in Bam City of Iran where they all lost their lives. More info https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Bam_earthquake

There is a draft account opened here in my bank since 1999 by my late client, a national of your country. He was a geologist, a business man, a miner at Vezir Mining International company here in United Arab Emirates and also a mining consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in Cambodia, china, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Pakistan and Vietnam, before he passed away on the March 12th 2005, leaving nobody as the next of kin of his account after his death.

The fixed amount in this account is $17, 500, 000.00.(Seventeen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars). I want to present you as the beneficiary, I will use my position and influence in our bank to make sure the bank releases this money to you for us to share. I have all the details and required information to make you the beneficiary to the funds. This transaction bears no risk. If I wait for days and I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person.

Kindly get back to me for more details on this email address.
( [email protected] )

Sincerely Yours
Mr. Asaad Aleelwl

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#414235 by McMarz Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:50 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: July 15, 2020, 9:12 PM
Subject: GREETINGS,
Other email address: [email protected]

GREETINGS,

With all due respect, I am Mr. Asaad Aleelwl a senior banker in United Arab Emirates with Emirates Economy Bank. It is with good spirit of heart I open up this great opportunity to you. A deceased client of mine that shares the same last name /surname as yours died as a result of heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all his family members who were on vacation and died in the Bam earthquake disaster on the 26th December 2003 in Bam City of Iran where they all lost their lives. More info https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Bam_earthquake

(  [email protected]     )

There is a draft account opened here in my bank since 1999 by my late client, a national of your country. He was a geologist, a business man, a miner at Vezir Mining International company here in United Arab Emirates and also a mining consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in Cambodia, china, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Pakistan and Vietnam, before he passed away on the March 12th 2005, leaving nobody as the next of kin of his account after his death.

The fixed amount in this account is $17, 500, 000.00.(Seventeen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars). I want to present you as the beneficiary, I will use my position and influence in our bank to make sure the bank releases this money to you for us to share. I have all the details and required information to make you the beneficiary to the funds. This transaction bears no risk. If I wait for days and I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person.

Kindly get back to me for more details on this email address.     
    (     [email protected]     )

Sincerely Yours
Mr. Asaad Aleelwl 
#414316 by McMarz Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:54 am
Date: July 24, 2020, 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: MORE DETAILS AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

Dear

I sincerely appreciate your response to my letter, being cautious is one of the virtues that I appreciate in a person, it says a lot about a person. Firstly I will like to re-iterate and assure you that every arrangement is to be carried out under a legitimate arrangement that will not breach either the laws of your country or mine and shall be executed in accordance to the law. Listen, all information that I shall give to you as regards to my late client and this transaction are all I know. I can’t tell what I don’t know.

My late client was born in 10/09/1949 and suffered from heart-related condition and lost his life as a result of complications; He was a geologist, a business man, a miner at Vezir Mining International company here in United Arab Emirates and also a mining consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in Cambodia, china, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Pakistan and Vietnam, before he passed away on the March 12th 2005, leaving nobody as the next of kin of his account after his death.

It is important to note that this inheritance claim is not a mistake and also that this is not all about the money involved, it is about fulfilling the desires of this dead man whom I have known for many years.

Meanwhile, for us to start up this transaction, please forward this piece of information below to enable me make application to the ministry here for authorization to start up the processes.

( 1 ) YOUR NAME  ( IN FULL AND AS IT IS IN YOUR IDENTIFICATION )
( 2 ) COPY OF IDENTIFICATION CARD ( PASSPORT OR DRIVIG LICENSE NUMBER )
( 3 ) NATIONALITY
( 4 ) DATE OF BIRTH
( 5 ) SEX & MARITAL STATUS
( 6 ) OCCUPATION
( 7 ) TELEPHONE, MOBILE OR FAX IF ANY
( 8 ) YOUR ADDRESS (AND IF THERE IS ANY CHANGE ALSO LET ME KNOW)

I thank you so much while anticipating your prompt response and attention to this regard.         

My best Regards

Mr. Asaad Aleelwl
#414682 by McMarz Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:28 am
Date: July 31, 2020, 3:14 PM
Subject: My sincere apology for invading into your privacy for this proposal
Other email address: [email protected]

My sincere apology for invading into your privacy  for this proposal

My Name is Sr Agueda Aloisio I am from Portugal I have been diagnosed with cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was
never generous; I was always hostile to People and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all
this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

my chances of survival is not up to %5 according to Doctor but i am not afraid because I know the will of God will be done.

I would want to have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer
of my Deposits to your personal possession for further Investment and Charity Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless
My wife run away with my wealth and got married to my personal attorney.

I will send you the photos of me in the hospital, including my ex-raw scan, Thank you for your due consideration. God be with you .

More details and things that i need to explain and send to you regarding this charity project cannot be sent here and i can only send via email,
that is the reason why i said you should contact me on my email.

I may Not return here to communicate with you, but i will be waiting for your feedback on my email. [email protected]

Yours Brother.

Sr Agueda Aloisio