Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413577 by Troy Platt Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:12 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 14:51:42 -0700
Subject: $12,000,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC)

RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada.
14 park ave Lac Du Bonnet Manitoba Canada.
$12,000,000,00 USD Payment Notification

we are to Notify you about the latest development concerning your payment that are left in our custody, besides,you are given a bill of Sum in order to receive your payment $12,000,000,00M usd which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now. Hence,we are now offering a New Year BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of high prices. In other words we are now requesting that you should pay only the sum of $50 to receive funds your payment abandoned in our custody by online transfer or atm card if you wish so.

Therefore you are requested to send the fee $50 only by ITunes Card,or Google Play CARD,amazon’ Stream Wallet is also ACCEPTED because it can be redeemed to cash all we needs is picture of the card only

Be advice that the bank has already created on-line transfer with the account that opened in your favor this afternoon in which the $12,000,000,00 Million of your funds has been transferred to the account that our bank open in your favor. The on-line banking account details are follows.

Welcome! To - Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Secure Account Page
Account Name

Account Type
Activate
Online Banking Account
Created Opened

Account Balance
2020 -1-13

$12,000,000,00
Account Number

Royal Bank Sort Code
6021253365 239936957
Country Ca

Name Of Bank (RBC)
International Money Transfer
Input
Released
Swift Code 053904483
Account Number 6021253365.

I will be forwarding to you the account logging details to enable you access your funds online and proceed on transfer to your designated bank account in any part of the world Or Tracking Number Of Your ATM Card Delivery to enable you Monitor the Arriver of your ATM without any further delay as soon as you update us copy of itunes card of the required Fee $50 to take note.

Yours Faithfully,
MR DAVID I MCKAY
The President and CEO.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement