Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413604 by AlanJones Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:53 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Did You Received it?
Tel. No.: +233235829578

Dear Sir,

Concerning the previous email I sent to you, could you kindly indicates if you will be able to sell the products to my Director directly as proposed. I am still waiting for your response, if you did not received it I can resend it to you again.

Please reply is urgent for business Phone/Whatsapp +233 2358 29578

Thanks,

Yours faithfully,

Jon Uyere Pascal.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#416847 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:33 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: PRODUCTS CONTRACT SUPPLY
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 15:52:49 -0700

Good morning,

PRODUCTS CONTRACT SUPPLY

My name is Jon Uyere Pascal I work with the ministry of Agriculture in Ghana, our division is mainly into research and production of drugs for animal's related deceases. I am personally contacting you base on a business proposition that I feel will be beneficial for both parties. Majority of the ingredients used in production by the agency are procured from Asia, America and Middle East which is the reason why I am contacting you.
Essential Oil is one of the most expensive Raw materials in our Anti-cancer Integrative medical production and is not risky or illegal product by any country law as it's used in producing Integrative medicine which is for healing-oriented medicine for all forms of cancers related illness in animal and human.

Formerly our company purchased it from a Sri Lanka based supplier until we lost him to death this February, but the product are found in your country which is the same place where the Sri Lanka supplier source from. Because Recently I confidentially got the contact of the local dealer in your country and I came to know that this product is sold at $12,300 from your country but it is supplied to our company at the rate of$23,300 per gallon. I have the contact of the local dealer of which I don't want to release to my director since I have personal interest in the business.

Therefore, I am looking out for a reliable and competent business person that I trust who will be able to bridge the gap between the local vendor and our company and have the product supply directly after receiving advance payment, without letting anyone in our ministry know the source and the value price of the product. Thereafter all the profit you make from the supply will be share with me 70% to you 30% to me that is all I want. If you are interested, could you kindly leave your Phone/Whatsapp number for effective and enhanced communication? Please consider it urgent.

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Jon Uyere Pascal .

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!