Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413620 by investigator Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:59 pm
This fake lawyer will ask for several thousand pounds to cover his expenses while he prepares documents to facilitate the transfer of the late intestate Mr Franz <victim-surname>'s estate to your account.

/////////////////////

Dear <victim-forename>,

Compliments,

I'm in receipt of your email and the content is very well understood.

I know this means of communication may not be morally right to you as a person but I have had a great thought about it and I have come to this conclusion which I am about to share with you, I got your email through my desperate search for someone that has the same last name with the deceased client of the SNS Bank

Be informed that the opportunity is still open and now that you have shown keen interest to work with me I will like to go ahead and and get all the requisite change of ownership documentation in your name as the only beneficiary/next of kin to the late Mr.Franz <victim-surname> estate in the SNS Bank.

Now what I intend for you to do is to re confirm to me with all your basic details such as:

FULL NAMES.........................................
HOME MAILING ADDRESS...............................
TEL/FAX NUMBERS....................................
OCCUPATION.........................................
AGE................................................

This information will be used by an attorney who I will hire to facilitate all the relevant change of ownership documents apart from the basic documents which I have in my possession, as all copies of such documents will be provided to you as well for your records.

Once this has been actualized the attorney will present the claims documents to the appropriate quarters in the bank and once they have all necessary details you will be contacted by the bank within 48hrs.

I want you to please look at this opportunity as a good cause and please remove every form of guilt from your mind because at the end of the day it's either the bank officials get the funds or we get the funds one way or another someone gets to gain, I also want you to know that the whole process is 100% safe and you are guaranteed of your safety.

I await your response so that we can commence this project as soon as possible.

Regards,

Carl Dublin
Managing Partner
Dublin Consultancy and Lawyers

Legal Consultancy for Private Clients
Provides clear, proactive legal advice with a cut-through commercial edge throughout England, Scotland & Europe.

* Estates & Succession Planning
* Wills, Trusts and Probate
* Court of Protection
* Personal Tax Planning

Address: Knightsbridge House
Lower Brown Street
Leicester
LE1 5NL United Kingdom
DX: 10831 Leicester 1
Telephone: +44 161 850 5718
Advertisement