Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413629 by FishyMails Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:27 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 11:31:03 +0000
Subject: Hello Friend

My regards to you and your family. I am the outing section manager in a Bank in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I am writing you this letter based on the latest discovery in my bank which I will like to bring to your personal understanding. I am Mrs.Joan Donna.

It's my urgent pleasure to contact you as a foreign partner to move this sum of money to your account (US$10,500,000.00) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States of American Dollars in 10 working days as the beneficiary or next of kin to our deceased customer ( ENGR.Andreas) From Germany that died in a plane accident in 2000 along side with his wife and a daughter and till now none trace of any next of kin indicated or located since my bank gave me assignment to look for the next of kin.

I have agreed to give you 40% out of the total sum of the fund if you would love to assist me move this fund for investment in your country.

I shall present you as the next of kin Please show your good interest by sending to me your full information below,

Expecting your urgent reply as well with your contact details information below.

1. Full name:
2. Current Address:
3. Telephone N°:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Country:
Waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards.
MRS.JOAN DONNA
Reply to :
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement