Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413658 by FishyMails Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:03 pm
Reply-to: "Nobe Dow" <[email protected]>
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-07-12 11:48:11 AM +00:00
Subject: BROKEN CONTRACT. . WE HAVE AN ATTORNEY THAT WILL HANDLE THIS BUSINESS ON YOUR BEHALF

Hi
My Name is Michele Faisola. I am one of the appointed Board Members of the Project Department of Heritage Oil and Gas Company. Check below websites.
I would have contacted you via your Mobile phone but your phone line was not enlisted in the handbook where I found your email address. It was not my interest to contact you via your email address , so as not to think that this is one of the scam or hoax Letter.
My interest in reaching you is to inform you that I have a Broken Project which I will like to explain to you how to take over the contract as a Subcontractor. Though the Project has been registered with the First Contractor but he failed to meet up the agreement hence why he was disqualified. My assurance on this transaction is that I will think on how to fix your name as the new Beneficiary of the broken Project under the category of a Sub Contractor. The Project Value Amount is 15.5 Million US Dollars only.
You are advised to respond by forwarding your Home contact address, Business or company name and phone line to enable me register your name as the next Beneficiary. Kindly keep this transaction very confidential knowing that I am still serving with the Industry.
Sincerely,
Mr Michele B. Faisola
www.heritageoilltd.com
Heritage Oil Limited
London UK
NB. Kindly forward your detail to [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement