Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413669 by hallonkev Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:48 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:Jul 12, 2020, 18:48
Subject:OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Aso Rock Villa presidential residence in the capital, Abuja

Attention Beneficiary

sir

As the new Federal Republic of Nigeria President General Muhammadu Buhari whom was swearing in on May 29/05/2015 as a new president of Nigeria, i found it necessary to communicate with you first before further action. I will go straight to the point. A lot has happened without my consent and this is the chief reason i am writing to you now in secret so that i can hear from you.

Please can you write to me to tell me why your Fund worth $15,500,000.00 is still lying unclaimed? Be honest to me. because i have Approved your fund by the Bank to transfer your fund into your account

Best regards
Thanks you

MUHAMMADU BUHARI
President, Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Advertisement

#420867 by FishyMails Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:49 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +2347081550229
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 16:52:14 -1200
Subject: His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCON GCFR, President, Federal Republic of Nigeria

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ASO ROCK VILLA
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY
ABUJA NIGERIA
Direct Tel: +234- 708-1550-229

Dear Authentic/Approved Beneficiary,

I hope you are doing fine.

I personally write to let you know that I have approved that the inheritance funds valued US$15.5Million of your late brother Mr. Steve Watts will be paid to you directly from the Central Bank under my personal supervision.

My approval is as a result of petitions from some of the unpaid beneficiaries and important World Leaders(International Community) that I should intervene on the payment of the beneficiaries and see that they receive their payment and end their frustration/misery.

My intervention has led to the payment of most of the beneficiaries because I am personally supervising their payment,Your inheritance funds originated from here and you will be paid directly from our Central Bank which is our apex bank.I have instructed the Governor Central Central Bank of Nigeria to without delay process your payment and duly make the remittance of your funds valued US$15.5m(Fifteen Million Five hundred United States Dollars) into your account.

Your transaction has been entered in the bank Central Funds Remittance System(C.F.R.S)This means your funds transfer has been processed and remittance ready.The only thing that is required for your funds transfer is to obtain an International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate.

The International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate that will be issued on your behalf allows/authorizes your funds to be transferred to you and as well serves as anti money laundering and also made you the authentic beneficiary of the US$15.5Million and no Authority in the World will question your funds once it is transferred into your account and you start making use of your funds.

The issuance fee for the International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate is US$500.

You are advised to pay the US$500 and the International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate will be issued on your behalf and your funds valued US$15.5Million will immediately be transferred into your account.

The US$500 can not be deducted from your principal sum of US$15.5 Million because of the existing law which states that the full amount of the beneficiary's funds is what will be transferred to him You are therefore advised to pay the US$500 for the International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate for it to be issued on your behalf and for your funds valued US$15.5m to be transferred into your account.

You should send the US$500 through Western Union or Money Gram with the below information of our Revenue officer,You should use exactly the names as stated above to send the money through Money Gram or Western Union

You should send me the copy of the Money Gram or Western Union transfer slip once you send it so that the Revenue officer will pick it up and the International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate will be obtained on your behalf and our Central Bank will immediately transfer your US$15 .5Million into your account.

The copy of the International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate will be sent to you once it is obtained as well as the copy of the wire slip upon your funds remittance You are also required to re-confirm your banking information for the remittance.

I await your prompt compliance.

Regards,

His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCON GCFR, President, Federal Republic of Nigeria

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.