Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413693 by hallonkev Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:04 pm
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:Jul 13, 2020, 12:57
Subject:Contact Mr.Brian Moynihan Now and Get Back to me...

ATTENTION:

My Dear ,

This is to inform you that your Inheritance payment file valued Sixty Five Million United States of America Dollars ($65M USD), have been submitted to the Bank of America (BOA) in New York USA in your name, on 6th of Monday April 2020 for immediate release of your fund to your bank account without hitches. Therefore, you are strongly advised to contact Mr. Brian Moynihan, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Bank of America (BOA) with this email address at

[ [email protected] ]

Contact Mr. Brian Moynihan now and tell him that you appreciate his efforts in seeing to the success of the ($65M USD).00 in your name to transfer to your account,You should mention the amount ($65M USD).00 USD to him ,and was directed by Mr.Bill Martins TO CONTACT him. and let me know that you have contacted him.

Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Bank of America (BOA)

NAME Mr. Brian Moynihan

BANK EMAIL [email protected]

Thanks and God Bless you,

I wish you well in your endeavor.

Best Regards,

Mr.Bill Martins
Advertisement