Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#408893 by hallonkev Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:20 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:57:11 -0700
Subject: Please top secret
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello my friend,

My name is Mr. Amissah Mensah,

I am 28 years old young man, I have been enslaved to a local chief Gold and diamond miner, since I was six, and no higher education not more than, a primary school level
I was slavery trained, as a local gold mining worker, also with alots of suffering in the forest of west Africa, I have some accumulated hidden stolen 24 karate Gold & Rough Diamond, secretly kept at my disposal, looking for a reputable and reliable foreign partners, with God fearing personality to partner with me.

Though I was initially thinking of selling out the products, but it will be better if you can come down and take them, little by little using your foreign connection to sell at affordable price and to buy me mining Equipment using the proceeds of your selling power, to buy my own private mining tools, and to settle down independently in any of the West Africa Country Villages

Here is my private number : +233 2462 55218.

Also on a Whatapp social media

I am expecting your favorable respond and any questions for clarification more especially i need your telephone number and if possible your ID passport copy,

I will equally send you my own

Regards,
Mr. Amissah Brook Mensah Sam.
Advertisement

#413700 by hallonkev Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:27 pm
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:Jul 14, 2020, 05:28
Subject:GOOD DAY

Hello my friend,

My name is Mr. Amissah Richard Mensah Mills,

I am a 28 years old young man, I have been enslaved to a local chief Gold and diamond miner, since I was six, and no higher education, not more than a primary school level.

I was slavery trained, as a local gold mining worker, also with a lots of suffering in the forest of west Africa, I have some accumulated hidden stolen 24 karate Gold & Rough Diamond, secretly kept at my disposal, looking for a reputable and reliable foreign partners, with God fearing personality to partner with me.

Though I was initially thinking of selling out the products, but it will be better if you can come down and take them, little by little using your foreign connection to sell at affordable price and to buy me mining Equipment using the proceeds of your selling power, to buy my own private mining tools, and to settle down independently in any of the West Africa Country Villages.

Here is my private number : +233 2462 55218.

Also I need your Whatsapp number and your Telephone number/Mobile Number.

I am expecting your favorable response and any questions for clarification. I especially need your telephone number and if possible your ID passport copy and i will equally send you my own.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Mr. Amissah Richard Mensah Mills.