Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413702 by AlanJones Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:39 pm
Reply-to: "REV. AMOS K. DAVID" - [email protected]
Subject: From UBA Bank
Tel. No.: +22962364609

From UBA Bank
Date/ 11/ 07/ 2020

Attn: Account Holder, E-mail us now.

This is to notify you that a new development has been made today in which the Republic Bank which is called United Bank for Africa (UBA) which has been holding your funds all this while because the BANK LOST YOUR CONTACT, Now the Bank has been ordered to release it to you.

We have made several contact to reach you to claim your outstanding payment, but we did not hear from you till now, so I wish you will
respond and contact for this notice to claim your fund.

We the bankers has created an online bank account on your behalf and the online bank account has been funded with the total sum of $17.800,000.00 USD in which you would be able to withdraw any amount of money daily from the online account, Please what Ever you want to Ask make sure that You Copy this Email Below and send Me email to this email in Bracket ([email protected])

Below are the online bank account details
Welcome! To - UBA Bank Online Plc Secure Account Page
Payment Activate 2019-25-06
Created Opened Account//$17.800, 000, 00 USD
Balance $17.800, 000, 00 USD
Sort Code. 00169381101-43372 1020-03-8733
Swift Code PNBPUS33
Account Number 1010169857504

The bank has also stated that you could be able to start accessing the online bank account once the transfer code has been issued to you and this code will be issued to you send the following details to me as soon as you get this mail.

Your full name============
home or office address====
phone number==============
your Country==============

Treat as urgent as I will be waiting for the details as directed as
soon as possible, To This Email in Bracket
([email protected])
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

Respectively
REV. AMOS K. DAVID
Director UBA Bank
Direct line= +229-623-646-09
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement