Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413738 by Troy Platt Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:10 am
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 21:39:12 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: hello

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs.Sandra Johnson

I just want to apologize for any inconvenience this email may cause you. I am childless 68 years old woman. I was married to late Engr Dave E.Johnson, who worked with China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation here in United Kingdom for Twenty-Six years before he died last month because of Covid-19 after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US $1,500,000 United State Of America dollars in a bank European Mutual Credit Union Bank (http://www.eumcu.com). Following my ill health (Cancer of the Lungs) as i tested Positive in Covid-19, From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 1 month according to my doctors. This is because the Covid-19 and my cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage, I don't want your pity me but i need your trust. I am looking forward for you to use this money in charitable works. More details will be made known to you upon your response as I advise you to contact ...... via email at ( [email protected] )

Your Full Names:.................................
Your country of origin and Address:.....................
Your Age and occupation..........................................
Your telephone numbers...........................................
E-mail Address....................................

Regards to your family.

Your's Sincerely.
Mrs.Sandra Johnson.
E-mail: ( [email protected] )

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement