Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402156 by Troy Platt Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:56 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
From: "Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 05:34:29 -0800
Subject: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:
PHONE:::(213) 418-7786

Dear Beneficiary,

Series of meetings have been hold over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 3 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $16.5 million due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current Prime Minister of Cambodia Excellency Hun Sen to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes. Now how would you like to receive your payment? because we have two method of payment which is by Check or by ATM card?

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $5,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 4 years time which is 2023. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account.

Check: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days. Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via FedEx. Because we have signed a contract with FedEx which should expire by the end of December 2019 you will only need to pay $79 and note that any one asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudsters and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $79.00 nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 24 hrs after the receipt of payment has been confirmed.

Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Government of USA,The United Nation and also the FBI and including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $79.DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is $420 but because FedEx have temporarily discontinued the C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered for international shipping We had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce from the actual fee of $420 to $79 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!To effect the release of your fund valued at $16.5 million you are advised to contact our correspondent for the delivery officer

Miss.lita Joe
with the information below,
Email: [email protected]

You are advised to contact her with the information as stated below:
Your full Name..
Your Address:..............
Home/Cell Phone:..............

Preferred Payment Method ( ATM / Cashier Check )
Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Amelia Olivia

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#413740 by Troy Platt Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:13 am
From: Foreign Operation Payment Center <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 20:33:05 -0700
Subject: How are you doing?

How are you doing?

There is good news for you today, i raised some money to help you out to make sure that your payment of $8.700.000.00 USD is released to you the same day you send the rest of balance $49.00 USD. I got my pension yesterday and paid some money to make sure you receive your fund this week once you send the remain balance of $49.00 USD, honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors for being silent since because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $49.00 USD now and your fund will be release within 3 hours.

Your payment is already approved today for you to receive it only to pay $49.00 USD the remaining balance for the Stamp and activation charge, i assured you times without number that this is legitimate. I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $49.00 USD as I promise don't follow my instruction and count me as your enemy, I cannot fail you, I promise you.

You have my assurance of receiving your payment once this is settled and whatever that arises next shall be taking care of by me, but I swear nothing is going to come up again after this and I will make sure you start receiving your funds immediately or i will write a petition against our head office and they will pay back whatever you have spent, you have only one step to receive your fund. Do not allow the devil to turn your mind against this because by the time you will discover you made a mistake, it might be too late to recover.

I made this latter guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superior’s federal high court office and witnessed by a federal ministry of finance attorney, note: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance of the Federal to beneficiary only, The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction. it is hereby confirmed that your fund with Bank Of West Africa is 100% genuine. In Accordance with section 311,subsection 29 {B} Of The Executor-ships Law of the Government by the Authority conferred on me, I Justice Margaret Peter hereby give this Letter of Guarantee to you as the beneficiary of this fund.

I will guarantee you 100% sure that you will not pay any more money after you send this fee because you will pick up your first payment within 3 hours after receiving the last fee from you and I will makes sure that i put smile on your face in next 3 hours, I am waiting for your payment because this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose it at the end, your fund is already in our system to transfer to you and it will be release to you as soon as you pay.

Please, you can Purchase Steam Wallet Gift Card or iTunes Gift card at any Wal-Mart around you or Supermarket around you and forward the copy of the card.

Yours Sincerely

Mrs Margaret Peter

Email::[email protected]

Foreign Operation Payment Center,

General Managing Director

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#436541 by Troy Platt Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:41 am
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 12:22:14 -0700
Subject: New Appointee of Regular Mail Post Office,

New Appointee of Regular Mail Post Office,
Attention:

I’m Dr,john Raymond. the new appointed Postman of Regular Mail Post Office branched at Porto Nov-Benin.I assumed this office on 14th,April,2022.On going through the files of the previous records of this office,I discovered that there are six parcels containing ATM cards each one attached with an email address of the owner on it.

The former appointee of this office (Alhaji Ahmed Musa Jr) failed to carry out the delivery as it was instructed and programmed. And one of his reasons for not carrying out the delivery was that you have not provided your postal address to him for the completion of the delivery. According to the content recorded in each file, the ATM card was deposited by one Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson who died one years back.On the statement he wrote on the list, he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains $2,550,000.00 and he found your email addresses without your names in the internet.

Meanwhile,I am making the arrangement of posting the parcels through Regular Mail Post Office to all of you.So,I want you to provide your postal address and your personal information as listed below:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Postal Address:
3. Your Country and current City:
4. Your Telephone Number:
5. Your Country’s Postal Code:

Don’t be surprise in case this email message appears in your mail box as “undisclosed recipients” because I am sending the same message of the same content to six of you at the same time.

I went to our head office at Cotonou-Benin and reported the issue of the discovered six ATM cards in my office and they verified it and gave me the order to carry out the delivery immediately after you send the $65usd for the Postal Stamp of the parcel.

We would have deducted the fee out of the main fund but as you are clearly aware that we don’t have any access to the pin code of the ATM card until you receive it and open it by yourself. It’s an illegal act for us to open the pin code ourselves. So, you should send the $65usd today for the Postal Stamp.

Therefore you are expected to send $65.00 usd to enable us proceed with the delivery without any more delay ot hitch because as the matter of fact,all necessary arrangement has been made

Sent it via Money Gram or Word-remit or Ria /Purchase Steam card or Google play or iTunes Card $65 USD

Receiver’s Name: Friday Emeka
City: Cotonou
Amount: $65
Sender’s Name:
Sender’s Address:
MTCN or Reference Number:

Then, provide the following information after sending the $65 usd.

All the best.

Dr.John Raymond
New Appointee of Regular Mail Post Office,
Tel:(+229)57238732 Services postaux et financiers Fax:(+229)611233

Google is your friend!