Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413666 by hallonkev Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:35 am
From:Miss. Donna Brown • [email protected]
Date:Jul 13, 2020, 05:59
Subject:How are you doing today? i hope the good mercy of god is upon you and your lovely family.

Peace be with you.

How are you doing today? i hope the good mercy of god is upon you and your lovely family. I know this message might look strange or surprise to you, but please do not disregard this message because i come in
peace, with the help of god our father who directed me to you in my dream.

Please note that My Dearest Friend The Total amount that her found willing to you is $12,500.000.00usd and 40% of the fund, is going to the charity organizations, while the remaining 60% of the fund is to be use in supporting your family financially, as directed by the spirit of GOD


I am Mrs. Donna Brown, I got your contact on my personal search on a reliable trustworthy person to will my fund to, and you were reviewed to me by the spirit of god in my dream. Base on that, i have willed the only fund left in my account to you, as i was directed in my dream by god, Please, all i want you to do is to use my fund for a charity organization orphanage home for the lesser privilege in your home country.

Secondly, if you want to know more details of why I have willed the only funds left in my account to you, please do reply me and i will explain more in details to you.

Please note, if you received this message in your spam/ junk/bulk folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your internet service provider.

Thank you as I await your response immediately


Mrs.Donna Brown
[email protected]
Advertisement

#413755 by McMarz Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:27 pm
From: Miss. Donna Brown <[email protected]>
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: July 15, 2020, 4:46 PM
Subject: Peace be with you.


Peace be with you.

How are you doing today? i hope the good mercy of god is upon you and your lovely family. I know this message might look strange or surprise to you, but please do not disregard this message because i come in
peace, with the help of god our father who directed me to you in my dream.

I am Mrs. Donna Brown, I got your contact on my personal search on a reliable trustworthy person to will my fund to, and you were reviewed to me by the spirit of god in my dream. Base on that, i have willed the only fund left in my account to you, as i was directed in my dream by god, Please, all i want you to do is to use my fund for a charity organization orphanage home for the lesser privilege in your home country.

Secondly, if you want to know more details of why I have willed the only funds left in my account to you, please do reply me and i will explain more in details to you.

Please note, if  you received this message in your spam/ junk/bulk folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your internet service provider.

Thank you as I await your response immediately


Mrs.Donna Brown
[email protected]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 56 guests