Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412954 by FishyMails Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:02 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 20:48:28 +0100
Subject: From: Office Of Mr. Bright Smith ( Electronically Credited) URGENT REPLY

Greetings :

Your long awaited part payment of $5,500,000.00 USD (FIVE MILLION FIVE Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) is ready for immediate release to you, and it was electronically credited into an ATM Visa Card for easy delivery. EMAIL: REPLY TO: [email protected]

Your new Payment Reference No.- 6363836,

Password No: 006786,

Pin Code No: 1787

Your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 05872,

Released Code No: 1134;

Immediate Telex confirmation No:- 043612;

Secret Code No: TBKTA28

Re-Confirm;

Your Names: |Address: |Cell Phone: |Fax: | Home Address: | Your immediate response is needed

Person to Contact: Mr. Bright Smith the Director of the International Audit unit ATM Payment Center, MAIL: REPLY TO:[email protected]

NOTED: YOU HAVE TO PAY HIM SOME FEE FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR CARD AND SENDING THE CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS WITH BACKING DOCUMENTS TO AVOID CUSTOM NOT TO SEIZE YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED,

Your swift response will enhance our service, thanks for your co-operation;

Regards.

Mr. Bright Smith

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413253 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:35 pm
From: "Mr. Bright Smith Electronically Credited" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-07-01 10:51:17 PM +00:00
Subject: From: Office Of Mr. Bright Smith ( Electronically Credited)

the truth have be told you, we need may processing both those documents that will back your Card

must pay for the fee so we can proceed on your card, yesterday 3 peoles in your city receive there CARD from me, WHY YOU, try your best noting you will lost, this is all my id card if you lost any money fine me with (STATE FBI) OK, AM NOT A SCAMMER OR LYING TO YOU,

LOOK WE HAVE ONE ATM MASTER CARD HERE AND THE CARD BELONGS TO YOU, HIS CUSTOM PEOPLE IN USA SENT IT BACK HERE, THE ATM MASTER CARD WAS ISSUE BY ECO BANK PLC BENIN, BUT THE ATM MASTER CARD WAS EXPIRD SO WE HAVE TO ISSUE NEW AND SEND TO YOU, IF YOUR READY SEND ALL YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE WE WILL GIVE YOU OUR RECEIVING ACCOUNT IN USA OR YOU FORGET IT

I received emails and calls from Ministry Of Finance, in regards to the amount of funds being pending to be transfer to you from the bank, a Debit card has issued out on your name and ready to mail to you. The Authorities had given us power to investigate why you choose to abandon the fund including the new brand debit card issued by the bank. The management bank claimed you have ignored all their messages. In this regards I humble demand your feedback regarding the holding fee of U$1,782.Please stay safe and stay out of the deadly Corona Virus (COVID-19.

you have seeing all this,

Your new Payment Reference No.- 6363836,

Password No: 006786,

Pin Code No: 1787

Your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 05872,

Released Code No: 1134;

Immediate Telex confirmation No:- 043612;

Secret Code No: TBKTA28

Re-Confirm;

why dont you pay the fee and get your card like others are receiving there card ever day by day which they all happy

NOTED: IT WILL COST YOU ONLY US$1.782 PLEASE

Your swift response will enhance our service, thanks for your co-operation;

Regards.

Mr. Bright Smith

ImageImageImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#413357 by FishyMails Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:09 pm
Date: 2020-07-03 10:05:38 PM +00:00
Subject: ( THE ACCOUNT INFO) WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP

Sir send the US$1,782 into our receiving account please

Bank Name: BBVA USA Bank

Address: 15 South 20th Street, Birmingham, AL 35233

account 6778972458

Routing number: 062201601

Beneficiary Name: Carolina Ballada

Address: 20th Street, Birmingham, AL 35233.

As soon as you send the money send the payment slip to us

WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP WITHOUT THE PAYMENT SLIP NOTING BECAUSE WE MUST SHOW THEM THE PAYMENT SLIP

Thanks

Mr. Bright Smith

Bank account reported.

#413765 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:54 pm
Date: 2020-07-06 8:41:26 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: From: Office Of Mr. Bright Smith ( Electronically Credited)

This is our receiving bank account in London please.

Please reconfirm all your information ibe telling you'reinformation

This is the account to send the 1.782 pounds today

Bank: Monzo Bank Limited
Sort Code: 04-00-04
Account number: 87151723
Name: Kalwant Singh Brar
Payment References: 87151723

Waiting for the payment slip as you said

Urgent send the money

Bank account reported.